Thread: Best mid-end 15.6" laptop recommendation

Best mid-end 15.6" laptop recommendation

I am thinking to get a mid-end 15.6" laptop which should be less than $1100. I have searched for this on google and there are many models for this which made me confused. So I thought that I should post this query over here so that I can have some opinion from other people. Thank you.

Re: Best mid-end 15.6" laptop recommendation

If you want then you can go for the Test Dell Inspiron 15R (N5110) which will be one of the best options for you. The palm rest and rest areas are no longer made of light plastic, but were stained dark. At the upper right edge are some new controls added and the touchpad was also revised. In the palm rest now the same horizontal stripes have been incorporated into the design, as they were already on the screen lids.

I am also agreeing with the above post that Dell Inspiron 15R (N5110) will be better option for you. I am using the same and that is working great. There is nothing wrong in principle, gaps and the quality of the workmanship looks very good. However, the case is not quite as resistant to pressure as one might like. The palm rests with our cut point pressure tests very well off, the keyboard and the rear bearing surfaces provide for but already clearly at lower pressure. Also the display shines not just by an excessive torsion. The display hinges are on but again positive. They are set very tight and keep the display as safe on the spot.

You can also take a look HP Pavilion g6 which can be better for you. If you want to have more information for this then you can google for this and have a close look at this? But you will not get complete idea of laptop by just reading the posts unless you experience that personally.

HP Pavilion g6 has included a rather plain appearance. With the anthracite gray lid and black base unit, it makes a very discreet impression. The lid is made of plastic and was equipped with a high gloss coating. Consequently, this is unfortunately prone to fingerprints, which should include a microfiber cloth to the standard laptop bag. The stability of the display cover is not particularly high, the lid can be done without significant effort to push a few millimeters. The display hinges are sure to mention but a positive. They have a metal casing and make a very solid impression. They are also set tight enough to hold the screen in place. Only a slight whipping they cannot prevent completely. If you open the notebook, the charcoal gray color scheme is continued. Here, the gray part of the interior is distinguished by a black frame. Whether the design like it or not, is highly dependent on personal taste. By mixing the two colors, the notebook does not monotonous.

Who wants to connect with the outside world can do this via LAN or WLAN. Via Bluetooth, the Pavilion has not, unfortunately, g6. Takes care of the wired network connection is a Realtek PCIe FE Family controller. This supports only the 10 and 100 Mbit speeds. Gigabit Ethernet is not supported. The wireless links are taken from Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter.

HP has the Pavilion g6 equipped through a great number of dissimilar programs. Since this is a model of action TestIt! 2011 action is even additional software has been preinstalled on the notebook. Windows reported a total of 103 programs installed on the notebook. This takes time at startup. Here you should even take the time to uninstall unneeded programs.

The touchpad is recessed in the surface of the palm rest, and can only be distinguished by the structure of the palm rest. With a diagonal measurement of 100 millimeters (90 millimeters x 50 millimeters) is sufficiently large failed to easy to navigate to. Multitouch is also possible on the touchpad and well executed. Scrolling through web pages for example, worked in our tests easily and fluently. The two mouse buttons below the touchpad have a short stroke and a crisp tactile feedback. They give a clear feedback whether the click was now running or not. In addition, the keys are fully usable, since they were not designed as a rocker. It does not matter whether you press the button on the extreme left or right margin.

Why don’t you visit any bid dealer? I think that you will get more and more options over there.

You can also see some of the suggestions over here and see if that is helpful to you or not.

As display comes in a 15.6-inch Pavilion g6 model for a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels used. The applied aspect ratio of 16:9 is ideal for watching movies. HP uses it on a glossy display with LED backlight from LG. It is a standard panel, as it currently comes in many cheap notebooks.