Thread: High temperature on Acer Aspire TimelineX 5830TG

High temperature on Acer Aspire TimelineX 5830TG

I have googled it a lot but failed to get solution or reason for this problem. Whenever I play the game then I found that the temperature of the laptop goes high and I have to close the game as it looks like it can damage some hardware of the laptop.

Re: High temperature on Acer Aspire TimelineX 5830TG

My friend, games are not made for playing games. If you really want to have a good experience of that then you will have o buy a good configuration laptop.

The best thing that you can do for this is to contact to the manufacturer and ask them for this. They will tell you that what is the exact problem with that and how it can be resolved. They know that what are the possible issues that an happen to their product and how that can be resolved.

It’s normal that laptop get heated while playing the game. Don’t worry that will not damage any of the hardware of your laptop. If such condition arrive hat it will turn off automatically to prevent hardware. What is the game that you are playing on that? Make sure that you do not play very high core game on that as already mentioned that laptop are not meant for the games. This is the only thing that I can suggest you. Let’s see if you get some other advanced solution for this.

If you feel that its temperature is very high then you can make use of some good cooling pad and I am sure that this will reduce the temperature of the laptop to some extent.

Don’t run many programs at the same time while playing the game. I am not sure about his but this can be one of the possible reasons for this. So if you are having many programs running at the same time as playing the game then just pause the game for the time and close all the other applications or programs opened. If you are getting this problem after installing some program in your computer then you can also uninstall that program from your computer and then restart the laptop. Let’s see if this can solve the issue.

It can be the battery issue as well. This is very serious and you should not avoid that. Just check for the fault in the battery and if that is faulty then replace that immediately otherwise some of the other hardware of the laptop might be damaged because of that.