Thread: is it worth buying the HP Pavilion DV6-6144TX

is it worth buying the HP Pavilion DV6-6144TX

I am thinking of buying the laptop for myself and when searching for I came up with the HP Pavilion DV6-6144TX , now I want to know what are the features of this laptop. And I want to know that is it possible to play the high end games like prototype , crysis 2 and many more on the laptop since I love playing the games in my free time . so can anyone tell is it worth buying the laptop if all requirements of mine are met for buying the laptop.

Re: is it worth buying the HP Pavilion DV6-6144TX

Since you are looking for the laptop for your office use and as well for playing the games in free time then I would say that this laptop will surely meet your requirements and you would easily play the games on this laptop.

The HP Pavilion DV6-6144TX laptop features are : -

• 2ND GENERATION INTEL CORE i7-2630QM 2.0GHZ
    • 640GB HDD
    • 4GB RAM (TOP UP $40 TO 8GB)
    • 15.6" DIAGONAL HD BRIGHTVIEW LED DISPLAY
    • RADEON HD 6490M SWITCHABLE GRAPHICS WITH 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
    • DVD OPTICAL DRIVE
    • WEBCAM
    • BLUETOOTH
    • CARD READER
    • WIRELESS
    • NEW MOBILE INTEL HM65 EXPRESS CHIPSET
    • GENUINE WINDOW 7 HOME PREMIUM

If you are looking for the laptop and want the best laptop then you can definitely go for this laptop . since it fulfills all the latest feature and I think you will not get better laptop then this . and the best part is that you can upgrade you RAM upto 8 GB from 4GB by just paying some bucks and I think it is not great deal doing this.

I totally disagree in that this is the best laptop from others . According to me there are many laptops coming with the more good features , so I don’t think so it is the good laptop . There are many company or brands providing with many good features like alienware , dell , sony vaio , panasonic , apple and many more. And this brands are really good in this area and provide with better features . I guess if a man has got his pocket filled then he could get any best laptop and if your budget is more then even I could recommend the more good laptop than this.

If you are looking for a laptop other then the HP Pavilion DV6-6144TX. Then I can suggest one and is best in this range you would really like it . I don’t say that the HP Pavilion laptops don’t come with good feature and service . but you can even compare the hp laptop with the Toshiba Satellite P755 . because I am using it and according to me it will suit you.

As I have looked for the Toshiba Satellite P755 and gone through the feature of the laptop what I see it is everything is fine but the processor in Toshiba is i5 while the hp comes with the i7. so I guess HP is providing much better then the Toshiba Satellite P755