Thread: Best earphone and Bluetooth headset case

Best earphone and Bluetooth headset case

> I am willing to buy a case for earphone and Bluetooth headset case. I have tried some but they did not last long so this time I am looking for a stylish and weather proof case which can really last long. I have tried to check for it in some stores but they were not that good. I just want your suggestions to decide and it will be more helpful if their price is known. Any helping suggestion for this will be appreciated.

Re: Best earphone and Bluetooth headset case

I am having a “Bluetooth Headset Carrying Case” and you can get it for approximately $3.99 and it is quite cheap to protect your headset. It is suitable for almost all the Bluetooth headsets and it is well designed to protect and carry your headset. It is Elastic and it comes with a velcro closing flap and it has a belt clip on the back and it is very stylish. You can easily attach it to your belt or bag strap.

You can get the “EVA HEADPHONE bag” as well I have been using it for a long time and it still look greats and it is long lasting as well you can get it for US $ 0.1 - 0.5 / Piece.Its specification is as followed:
    • Body:5mm EVA+surface:600D+inner:velvet
    • SIZE:8.2*8.2*4.5cm
    • Free mould,logo hot embossed/debossed

I will suggest you to get the “shuihetian Earpiece Case” it really look stylish and you have a range of color as well it is made from a Finnelette material and it is a hard case. It has a vogue look and it is water proof as well so I think that this will definitely suit your needs. They are quite handy and they are round in shape and they have the chain system to open and close. You will find a large variety in it and it can perfectly protect your Bluetooth as well and you can get different sizes and shapes as well accordingly.

You can check the “HEXING EVA earplug bag” as well. It is made from a 5mm durable eva material and it is very smooth but I doubt if it is waterproof. It has a inner mesh pocket. Just check its specification:
    • Body:5mm EVA+surface:0.5mm PU+inne:mesh pocket
    • Size:7.2*7.2*3.5cm
    • 120 existing molds

I have recently got the Premium Unviersal Bluetooth Headset Pouch Carrying Case and it is just great. It is made from a hard material and you can get a range of colors as per your request it is waterproof and anti-shakiness and anti-dust as well so it really last long and does not lose its looks as well. It is a Top quality Bluetooth case and it is a Sleeve for Bluetooth case as well. It is made from Supreme Quality, Durable EVA Crush Resistant, Anti-Shock, Weather Resistant Material and you can even get it customize as per your choice and get it for devices such as iPod Shuffle, Earphones, Memory Cards, USB Flash Drive etc.It has a Cable management system which keeps the earbuds wrapped up and tangle-free it is a Soft Foam case and gives you a complete protection as well.

I will suggest you to get the Padded bluetooth headset box eva case.It is really simple designed but gives a standard look and you can get it for US $ 0.01 - 10 / Piece..It is made of black EVA hard carry case for headphones, cables and cameras etc and it has a Secure padded zipper to avoid internal scratching and it is very handy and it has a detachable carabiner as well it is a perfect Bluetooth headset case and you can very well use it for other small electronic devices as well if they can fit in the case. You can get a wide range of color as per your choice and it is very convenient and waterproof As well.

You can check out the Brilliant Bluetooth Headset Case. It is one of the most popular one among the 2011 Bluetooth headset case you can get it for US $ 1 - 1.5 / Piece approximately. It is quite attractive and you can get it customized as per your choice there is a wide range of it as well. It is made from a EVA,PU,Polyester material and it can be used to protect your Earphone, headphone, headset very well. It is a very compact headset case and it is waterproof and shockproof as well and it is eco friendly and is popular among the people who are in sports and.

You can get the Hexing fashion headset case. It has a reticular material surface and an inner mesh pocket. It is made from a eco-friendly material and it comes with a metal ring. Take a look at its specification:
    1)body:5 mm EVA+inner:mutispande+0.5mm PU
    2)size:6.8*6.8*3.5cm,inner:mesh+velvet
    3)120 existing molds