Thread: When I highlight text in my Kindle 3 it freezes

When I highlight text in my Kindle 3 it freezes

I am so tired of these Games that I would quit highlighting message. Following I restart, my collections are out of research and my present book is not at the top of the collection. The just method I know of to alter it is to deregister and enroll. I reset but didn't retreat to perusing. Following time I took a gander at my Kindle was while sitting tight for a subway educate this evening. I would be unable to recognize my book. Did an inquiry but didn't see my book on the first page.

Re: When I highlight text in my Kindle 3 it freezes

I ordinarily highlight in non-fiction, history books. I've been perusing "Last Call" (ascent and fall of Prohibition). There are such a large number of exceptional tidbits in it and I'd never identify them in the Games that I didn't highlight. Anyway I haven't done it any more in consideration of I presented here about it. I don’t like to waste time rebooting, deregistering and enrolling.

At what time your collections and books are out of research, is the time (and date) right on your Kindle? I know that happens when I need to reset my K2. Since in this way, possibly it is simply the date and time that necessity to be determined to your Kindle as a substitute for deregistering and reregistering.

I have had a comparable situation happen on my K2 where it seems to stop assuming that I highlight or join annotations every now and again. I think it is in light of the fact that it has a clash in the middle of keeping in touch with records to unite the note or highlight and indexing those records for the pursuit capacity. It appears to me that once in a while the Kindle 'disregards' to revive the screen now and again when that happens and has all the earmarks of being solidified. I now prod the Menu button one time when I think my K2 is solidified then after that hold up a few minutes (several or several minutes) to see if my K2 is totally solidified or actually working VERY SLOWLY. That has spared me from a considerable few restarts. Likewise, I attempt to recall running over to the Home page intermittently when I am joining some notes or highlights with the goal that I lose fewer notes provided that I do should restart.

When mine freezes, it won't do anything. I can’t all the more carry up the menu. I need to keep the doze catch on for an extended time and hold up for it to restart. Whenever this happens the time happens but I don't think to alter the time until I ought to utilize it when I'm perusing late at night. The stop comes first and the wrong time takes after. I wasn't highlighting that much Saturday night when it happened.

In reality it tries not to bring a considerable number of annotations for my K2 to stop, actually several end as one unit in time for example a few within a moment. The wrong time is because of the time being lost when the Kindle is restarted. I now attempt to recollect to turn on the wireless instantly following restart whenever I restart my K2 then afterward turn it off again when the time is situated.

I think the scenario you have is that something identified with annotations is bringing about your Kindle to stop. Then you restart it, and when the restart the clock is wrong. As an outcome of the timekeeper being wrong, your books are out of research.