Thread: Kindle 3: Book still stay’s on my home page after adding it to a collection

Kindle 3: Book still stay’s on my home page after adding it to a collection

Following adding a book in a collection why does it still stay on my home page? Shouldn't it vanish from the homepage and appear in the collection? The book appears the accumulation of decision but still stays to the homepage. What would I be able to do to settle this? I don't have this issue with my K3 but my mate with a prior version does. Is there a fix for this issue?

Re: Kindle 3: Book still stay’s on my home page after adding it to a collection

You should update the sort research (upper right hand corner) to collections rather than most up to date first. Collections are more in the tags rather than folders.

No I think the book title ought to absolutely disappear from the homepage and ONLY appear in the collection once it has been put in a collection. I don't think sorting deals with keeping the homepage uncluttered. I think there is some different issue.

When I had a situation with my collections regarding a week in the past, I was told to turn on 3G/WiFi, go under settings and set aside a few minutes is situated. It tackled my situation.

No, it totally is a sorting issue. This is quite regular approach. The gameplan to update it is the upper right hand corner. The default is situated to Most Recent First. When it is situated to collections just collections and books not in collections will appear on the home screen. When it is situated to creators, title or latest first and foremost, all books will appear.

My companion had something like 8 pages of books listed. She was thrilled to have this deciphered. I was clueless since apparently my K3 accompanied sorted by collections so it worked for me granted that I didn't know why. I was simply lucky I conjecture but I knew someone here could know the response. I just didn't think it could be a sorting issue.