Thread: which application will you prefer for kindle fire

which application will you prefer for kindle fire

As you know that the kindle fire application is going to come out in a month, so what kind of apps are you guys hoping will be released? Even though the Amazon prime will be included in that, I still want Netflix and even Hulu Plus. But I'd also like other apps, like a Google chrome web browser if possible, so what are you guys looking forward to in apps?

Re: which application will you prefer for kindle fire

I'm personally curious about an app for Skype and I'm trying to figure out if the Fire would support for that. also Granted that there's no camera, so video chatting might not be possible , but it would be still nice if I get to talk through a microphone that can be plugged in to a USB port.

I'd also appreciate an app that comes with Major League Baseball video. Last season I did considered paying for a subscription (so I could even watch "black out" games), but I just couldn't justify the cost against the tiny screen of my Smartphone. So I think it'd be awesome to prop up a Kindle Fire tablet and then watch my local team for all 160 games.

I would also love to have a Skype app but unfortunately it won’t work on this. I'd also need a cam and mic to work but I’m not going to dish out any cash for a usb mic. So I just hope Amazon brings out a bigger model that includes a cam and mic.

And another obvious app that I would like to have is the Internet Movie Database. Because If you're going to start downloading videos to your Kindle Fire, you'll definitely want some way to research whether those movies are any good or not.