Thread: Sprint releases a series of phones

Sprint releases a series of phones

Hello friends, as the Sprint phone line obtainable to be sick. We now have two of the best phones that are Evo 3D and Photon. Also the first carrier to get the Samsung Galaxy S2. Then in October will add the iPhone 5. We will absolutely have the best lineup of phones and plans and prices, Sprint is going to build some serious cash. What do you think about the next Sprints phones? Which phone would you prefer? For me it comes down to the Galaxy S2 and Evo3D. Thank you.

Re: Sprint releases a series of phones

Do you realize that the iPhone 5 is presently a gossip of the WSJ? And phone SGS2 call epic Touch 4G is not yet done so, but should be occurring. Apart from the Evo line and the photon that others are still gossip.

You cannot understand why Jeter2711 have to be so negative Nelly and an enemy of iPhone. We cannot accept that the next iPhone or Touch 4G SGS2/Epic are underway. As for me, I'll be getting an iPhone. So sick of craptastic system instability android would have to return to the root and the heart to work well. I should not have that, and I refuse, although I am more than capable of doing. I cannot wait to get a more secure operating system and a phone that actually works out of the box.

I concern about the iPhone coming to Sprint. While it is true and not come, I concern that Sprint will begin with a data limit. With Sprint being the last to contain unlimited data I concern that it will become like the rest. I hope not, though.

IPhone is only for SGS2 rumor. As is to come, but with a dissimilar name Epic Touch 4G, so I see tells me something else wrong, then what others who know it is a rumor WSJ and the fact until it has been said by one of the two places. And again I said the rumor SGS2 yet, but should be after that month, but with a dissimilar name. But people are going to seek SGS2 name that will not happen in the sprint. It will be called the epic touch 2 or close to that name. However, a variant has been SGS2'm sure of that, but it's still gossip until I say. So in the end I believe that Sprint will contain a phone like the SGS2 but not the name that will not happen. And the IPhone 5 is an unnamed WSJ gossip even told.

They will not publicize they are in receipt of an Apple iPhone still has not made official yet. WSJ is very reliable and is a reliable source of information for me to be Sprint to get the next iPhone. Who cares what the name of the SGS2 comes with? They are publicizing on Tuesday in New York. Full specification will be released. There is also a rumor that the specifications could hit a little for the U.S. launch.

I worry about the iPhone coming to Sprint but could be very good for us customers. The iPhone will make Sprint a ton of cash and in turn can use this to lend a hand for further build and help build 4G LTE network. Customers have a better quality service. If Sprint limits the data that is no longer attractive because the other companies that have the fastest network. Limited data represent more public leaving Sprint and fewer new customers. I hope Sprint realizes this and attempting to remain unlimited data, as long as possible.

Do not worry about the "limited" data plan consequently a lot. Sprints have been running a lot of ads recently touting "unlimited" data. It would be a bit of bait and you change it.

If the sprint is coming with the new phone then it is great, as I was planning for the new Smartphone and I was thinking to have a sprint phone, but there were no such good phone so that I can purchase it and also a get good phone for me. Now with this is correct and also the best news I will have heard and so now I can think of the smart phone to purchase from the sprint and also have a better for me. This has made me to take a decision for the phone easier, thank you for the news.

That is so great to hear and also I was think to purchase a new phone, so now I can go for the Smartphone with the sprint and get it for me, that is really good for the sprint users.