Thread: issue with sound output via HDMI after 1.0.4

issue with sound output via HDMI after 1.0.4

Actually I really love my Boxee box. Til the mainly latest software update, I was able to play all my content perfectly without any issue. After that I upgraded to 1.0.4 since upgrading I started to getting the problems with my sound output via HDMI port. Before the recent software , the sound got it more loud . this is not only the problem but there are many other problems related to image and video . now I want ot downgrade again to my old version 1.0.3 now is it possible to do this . do anyone know how is it possible to downgrade the version.

Re: issue with sound output via HDMI after 1.0.4

I have the similar problem I take my Samsung LCD TV volume to maximum in order to listen it properly and even I need to take the boxee volume to the maximum. But when I tried to play on the computer it played normally on it and also tried to play other files which also played properly . now I am not understanding the issues regarding the settings.

As mentioned the issue above I am even having the trouble after the update. And I am surprised to see that I am not the one with this issue. After surveying the problem I found out that the something is wrong with the soundtrack. When I tried to play with the music the volume becomes drastically low. I know the audio files format are not all the same it consist of various format and the sound in it may also varies but this time it is very low. And this type of issue have rised up after the upgradation and now how can I downgrade to 1.0.3 do anyone have the solution.

I have installed the latest software and the issue is not resolved till I know . Might be there is a very little boost in volume on the effected files but not enough..which makes me nosy on how they really have tried to solve it. I thought it would either be fully fixed or no change. I assume that the liitle increase comes from a common increase in all Boxee volumes and not from resolving this fussy problem

According to me the dissimilarity linking mp3 audio and AC3 is insupportable. Set my TV at 3 for mp3 audio, and 90 for AC3. After restricting the Volume managing it will not assist this problem as the s in adequate yet at the maximum Boxee volume. Also it appears if anything, that the problem which is more obvious due to the increase in mp3/stereo volume.

Now something strange is happening my system the volume is pretty a tad louder for the similar system setting under the latest update. After the complete Boxee Box volume I always used to maintain my Stereo sound at above maximum for the sound intensity I resembling, now that is way to noisy and I have to reverse it off to lower down the volume to get the alike level. Not a trouble just weird it is precisely the opposite of what others are trading with. In settings I include all of the audio option checked. I tried my local libraryNetflix, & VUDU plus the browser and every of them were the identical.

I have tested the latest beta release while I was at the home . and actually it appear very much improved with limited testing but the AC3/DTS audio which I think it is still keypresses hushed on regular.

If you still persisting with the problem then try contacting the technical support guys I think they will definitely try to fix the problem.