Thread: Is there any Andriod phone with 4.5" Screen releasing with Sprint LG Marquee

Is there any Andriod phone with 4.5" Screen releasing with Sprint LG Marquee

I would like to know about the list of the other android phones with the 4.5 ” screen which would releasing with the sprint phones . because I really watching movies , GPS , and reading books which I think it can help me at the time of travelling . so do anyone know about the list of android phones providing with the 4.5” screen releasing with the sprint.

Re: Is there any Andriod phone with 4.5" Screen releasing with Sprint LG Marquee

After looking to the requirements of yours . I can say that there are many android phones coming with the 4.5”. But I don’t know about the which type of the phone you are most comfortable with . ok then too I will provide with some of features which might help you to go with it. The phones which come with the android os are the Samsung galaxy s2 , HTC evo , Motorola Photon are the phones which comes with the 4.5” which would make you comfortable with. If you are not in hurry and if you can wait till the end of this year then there are many more android phones launching with the 4.5” inch screen and the one from it is prime nexus which they say that will be releasing with the end of this year. So its your choice what you have to do .

Re: Is there any Andriod phone with 4.5" Screen releasing with Sprint LG Marquee

I have used the HTC evo this phone is awesome one. I think you should go with it. The screen in this phone is superb and you would love to use this. The touch interface of this phone is best . you will never feel something leggy when using this phone. The phone comes with the 8 mp of camera , 1 ghz of processor and 512mb of RAM . I think you should go with this phone. Its best one form the other phones.

I think if you can wait till the end of the year you can get the best one with the 4.5’ screen and with the android 4.0. the Google nexus are thinking of releasing of the phone and if you can wait then you can the best.

If you want a android phones with the larger screen of the android 4.5” screen. Then there are just three best phones according to me are HTC evo , Motorola photon and the Samsung galaxy s2 , I don’t know about the sprint but I have seen the demo of this phones and I can say that you can pick up any of the one from this android phones but I would suggest you to go with the Samsung galaxy s2 which has super Amoled screen with the 4.3” screen and you would really like it because its my personal experience.

I know man …finally it would be my decision to buy which mobile , this was just asking the opinion and I got the hint to which will go for.