Thread: Folder missing in Mac OS X Lion Mail

Folder missing in Mac OS X Lion Mail

Hello friends, after upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, the mail were missing from the folders and some folders missing the messages. I attempt to mailbox, remake and carry the messages to folders that were there, but a number of folders were not there. I re-created Exchange account / mailbox and it was good for a day or two and then this morning one of my frequently used folders and gone today, I contain a folder called Apple' which have all things of Apple (but now that I think, the other folder as a grave accent had moved out before as well - thought this was never a problem with the mail before lion) moved out and I tried deleting the index and not bring it back. I had to delete and create the account again. So please help me. Thank you.

Re: Folder missing in Mac OS X Lion Mail

I changed all the folders with grave accents to underscores. In Outlook for Windows I renamed 'Apple to _Apple and the other folders with grave inflection the alike way. I deleted my Exchange account in Mac Mail and resynched. All the folders demonstrate up. This evening I wanted to shift somewhat to a folder and all the folders with underscores in front of them (about 6) were gone. The folders are there and work on my iOS devices but not on Mac Mail. give the impression like a bug or an undocumented feature.

Re: Folder missing in Mac OS X Lion Mail

I have the same problem. Eliminate my Exchange account and re-adding it fixed the trouble for a small number of hours, but my folders in progress vanishing another time as inexplicably as before.