Thread: Photo & Screensaver options in Boxee Box

Photo & Screensaver options in Boxee Box

Hello friends, I am not sure if this is just my problem or whether it merits the attention of one of these requests. Cannot seem to get Pan & Zoom with disabilities in the Screensaver. Although Pan and Zoom off in the Settings-> Media-> Photo Options, when the slide show screen saver starts - a large amount of the pictures are the pan and zoom very (cut anywhere from 20-60% of the photo, depending on which original resolution) Any suggestions about it? So please tell me, thank you.

Re: Photo & Screensaver options in Boxee Box

I agree 100%, providing more options for the slide show would be a relatively easy solution, and welcome! This may be a minor issue for you, but my Boxee is a great deal of time showing the slideshow screen. In the home, which acts as a 52 "digital photo frame, displaying pictures of friends and family for hours of fun while the player Boxee music provides the soundtrack. And even establish an office Boxee, the slideshow feature serves as the 52 "digital signage! So this feature would be enormous. We hope that rapid consideration

I would like to see change, but considering the issue was created in June 2010 (and has not been assigned to it) I do not think Boxee regards as key though is marked as primary

First, disable the screen saver (I think it is a bug in this latest version of firmware, when screensaver is activated, the screen display when music is playing music). (Maybe) So, the launch of their music, then scrolls to a photo folder and start the presentation.

You will be able to get the information also the method to do it, you have to search on the internet and also you will be able to get the option in the boxee box, and also you will be able to know more about the box and also you will get the information about the photos and screensaver in the box, as the internet is the best place and also you will get the appropriate information and also you might get more information on the box. So it is better and also the better you check on the internet and you will able to get it.