Thread: Sprint LG Marquee vs. LG optimus s

Sprint LG Marquee vs. LG optimus s

Hi, one of my friend is having LG optimus s and after some days I am also planning buy a newer phone for myself and that’s why I want to know what are the major improvements they have done with this newer Sprint LG Marquee? Or almost the features are same?

I believe that the newer phone could cost me more than this other one, so if there isn’t any new feature in the marquee so is it worth to have that phone or shall I wait for another one? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Sprint LG Marquee vs. LG optimus s

off course they have came with the major improvements in the device, in fact I would like to suggest you to have the newer one only rather than the optimus s. there are so many newer feature they have included, and the one that I like the most was like in optimus s there is only 3.15 MP with 2048x1536 resolution whereas you’ll get 5 megapixels rear-facing camera and 2 megapixels front-facing camera in the sprint marquee.

I am agree with the above user as you should get the sprint only, because comprises too many good feature in the phone that will allow you to make use of the phone more effectively and efficiently.

As the above user mentioned about the camera factor there are too many other factors which is comparable and in every concern the sprint marquee is quite rather far better than the optimus S. I would like to suggest you that for better and accurate information you should check their official website so that you can have very good idea about the hardware and the software specification it comprises.

basically see the optimus S is older phone thus off course there should be some improvements you’ll get in this newer phone, but when we concerned about the prices there is lots more difference in both the phones. And as optimus S is older one thus it will cost you lesser than the other one.

And that’s why it would be better if you specify the exact need, rather requirements of your phone. After all this is not the only good phone there are too many good recommendation as well, and we would also enjoy to give you the same, but this is only possible if you specify the exact requirement.

The Marquee appears to be better than the Optimus S in a bunch of ways, most particularly a superior screen, higher resolution rear camera, and added front camera. One of the things I loved regarding the Optimus was it's powerful GPU which enables the User interface to be as fast or faster than even the highest end Android phones.

well, let me tell you as the optimus s has only 600 MHz processor and that’s why it has Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) but at the same end you can have 1GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and 2GB of ROM with Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system in the marquee so off course that’s quite better to have the another one rather than the optimus S.

And apart from this another noticeable differences are like,

Marquee - 4-inches NOVA TFT display , 1GHz processor, 512 MB of RAM and 2GB of ROM, 5 megapixels rear-facing camera and 2 megapixels front-facing camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS.

Optimus S - 3.2 inches TFT capacitive touch screen, 3.15 MP rear camera, Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo)

you should try to go through the mobile buying guide of this year rather than choosing this way because the one you have selected is not the only cell with such specification rather there are multiple other devices as well from where you can choose any and off course compare them as well.

- I would rather suggest you to wait till the apple announces their Iphone 4s, because I am assuming as the prices would be slashed for sure, so if you purchase the phone after a week or two you’ll get a massive benefit on your purchase.

seems that’s it would be better if wait for a week at least and let the apple people announce their product on the market so that I can have better idea over other cells as well.

And if suppose I am ordering the mobile from their official website so will get some benefits or the prices are same on each and every website?

Anyways thanks for the suggestion.

as the extent to I know LG marquee is been released already that’s why you can order this mobile from internet, and I don’t think there could be any offer from the official website because when I was searching about the same I know when it was available for preordering there were some offers but now after its official launch I am not sure about anything such thing.

But don’t worry you can simply check the site only, and after all there are too many other Ecommerce websites as well that will allow you to get this phone, so you should check that as well, so that you can understand the price difference off course.

Anyways as far as my personal opinion as concern you should get it from any store only rather than ordering it from the internet.

If I would be at your place then I would always prefer apple’s product only that’s the Iphone rather than this android. Because iOS is much better than this android, in fact the bottom line is same as they both gives the same features almost but with different approaches.