Thread: Is there anybody here pre-ordered sprint LG marquee?

Is there anybody here pre-ordered sprint LG marquee?

Hi, I am about to buy my first smartphone and really I am quite excited about it but still wanted to know that is it worth preordering the device or wait till it comes to store?

Has anyone pre-ordered the LG Marquee via the Sprint website? I am assuming as the prices would be down after a week because as the leading manufacturer apple is about to launch their smartphone, thus is it better to wait or make an order for this phone?

I know It's not a big deal, but I don't desire to get shafted by paying an untimely adopter premium just to observing the price cuts in the coming weeks. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Is there anybody here pre-ordered sprint LG marquee?

Exactly I have the same opinion as you but still I would say they both are different device and that’s why you can choose easily between them. Thus it should be quite easy for you to select any.

Anyways do you have you personal preference for the brand or the operating system that the smartphone uses, or simply the price it will cost?

Because this are the fact that we need to consider while buying any phone from the market and that’s the big deal after all.

- I am agree with the above user as you must have to have your own preference for sure or else it would be just worthless as we just keep suggesting you some names of device and after purchasing that you are still not happy with it.

See I would always prefer android rather than the iOS and that’s why I would like to have this phone rather than the any apple’s product. Thus it would be better if you specify here the perfect requirement of yours.

if you want to order it then you can simply order it from the official website only, because I think from there only you’ll get the device within specified MRP not more than that.

the device is already been launched thus you can order it from anywhere, but the thing is like if you are confused then according to me you should first make an agenda in which you should write the factors mentioned by the above user and according to that specification you should search the device. Because if you don’t have any financial issue then you can directly jump over apple’s product as well, otherwise better option would be to be aware as the Iphone4s will cost you more than this phone for sure.

You can check their official website as well for the further information regarding their features.

I am also confused about the same as after all both the device and their operating system is quite new to me and that’s why I am having trouble choosing any of the device. And it seems that the better option would be to just wait and watch.
    Anyways thanks for the suggestions.

as the above user mentioned they both are different technologies and if you wanted to wait till the apple announced their devices so that’s quite good, but I personally believe that they both have their own market and their own users so I don’t think that the after apple’s launched any price cutting would be there for this device.

But the term that you have mentioned “pre-order” is not the correct one, because let me tell you as the device is lunched worldwide and you can order it from the internet or simply buy it from the any shop as well. But while ordering from the internet you should be aware as you must have to pay them extra amount as some charges rather taxes.