Thread: The reason behind the new Spring LG Marquee unhappy users .

The reason behind the new Spring LG Marquee unhappy users .

Has anybody picked up their fresh Spring LG Marquee up till now?
    So far I have been left very sad with the device. I be familiar with this is not a "high-end" device. What is your opinion for new Spring LG Marquee?

Re: The reason behind the new Spring LG Marquee unhappy users .

What cell phone are you comparing it to? since the Optimus S was a despicable feeling phone at first (I completely expected the battery cover to smash off by now) that was a entire winner in presentation in disguise as a low end headset.
    Are you comparing it to the the XPRT /Epic/ Evo set devices or Zio /Optimus/ Incercept ones?
    Also, those other problems seem strange and totally disappointing if correct. Are you confident this isn't just during the initial setup/ provision phase? The devices be inclined to be slow and insensitive the first time they are twisted on as they build caches and databases, and the provisioning might even clarify the poorer data speeds- do you see the indicator bandwidth presetting an usual quantity of activity in the notice bar? You may be downloading updates for system in the desktop background, which would give details why your upload speed is advanced than your download- the download bandwidth, would be full of activity while the upload is not. Also each phone I've never owned wanted to have their battery trained (charged two or three cycles) by any kind of usual battery life could be establish.

I'm surprised to hear it is hard to seize one! I now walked in and asked for one. They are not displayed up till now, so that may have played a issue in it. I didn't even recognize what this was awaiting right prior to I went to the store to get one. (All I discern was that I had examined good things about the OPTIMUS BLACK, and that I loved my previous OPTIMUS S.)

I've had mine as Oct. 5, bought from Radio Shack too.
    It does sense despicable and plastic, but it's also extremely light.
    Download speeds are upload 541 Kb/s and 2090 Kb/s using reports from DSL. It depends where you are so attempt at a different site or place.
    I've not had some troubles with any insensitivity. I typically utilize SWYPE.
    Battery time is standard. I vanish fifteen percent data at overnight eight hour with device like GPS and data on. There must be somewhat mistaken with your battery or phone if it drains that fast.
    These are the reasons I've recognize with the phone:

1. No LED standing at all. You can't tell if you've missed something when the display is off.

2. When call making and name typing, it doesn't explain any outcome. For example, I want to call rin, I would 628 push, but the handset just enters the figure.

* Agreed, the OPTIMUS S did not have one any. An odd option, but seems to be how they revolve. I'd like to have them, but then once more I previously owned a phone that so brightly blinked it could wake up somebody up in a dark room. After spending a bit of occasion figuring out a cut to disable warning lights on that handset, I think I can deal lacking it here.

* That's the dialer in stock Android. I would advise using Touch Pal dialer and installing. It dials as you are telling, and I like it on my S.

Anybody else become aware of that the cell response for the marquee is not great?
    I'm having battery problems that seem to point to puny cell indication. At house, it will often confirm zero bars, occasionally bouncing up to two or three, and rather hardly ever roaming to an extra network. My previous Palm Pre would not at all truly drop to zero bars, and didn't put away much power at all just sitting around.
    "Cell Standby" trimmings up being about fifty percent in the battery utilization listing.
    I might be exchange out the cellular phone before my fourteen days is over. I went through several network refresh, troubleshooting with support, update PRL etc, but not confident it will assist.
    or else, actually like this cell phone and people I've shown it to have been too impressed. I think the weightlessness is a fine trade-off for the plastic feel, and in general the sense for me is very tight.

I returned mine to a diverse store than the one I purchased mine from. They told me they had previously had one more come back with the similar troubles. That person just replaced it for one more. There was one absent in the store, but I select to go with rather else. I went with the 3D EVO.. I am very pleased with that choice.

I saw some talk about of that fix for some battery problems but don't think it does no matter which for me. I'm irritating it alongside a topped-off battery today once more so we'll see. This handset does also obtain the "time without signal" or "TWoS" bug where it illustrate super high proportion for time without indication in the cell standby figures, although that bug is perhaps not touching battery life.

Particularly after the OPTIMUS S's famous battery life. LG had build up a hard rep for no frills solid SMARTPHONES with their OPTIMUS stroke and the OPTIMUS Black have talk wildly reviews in other parts of the globe. This should be the similar handset, so there must be somewhat wrong with the CDMA radio that is messing belongings up here.
    When the radio has problem with indication, negotiating set of connections towers used up your battery quick. So there is probably association between the battery and signal issues. Some persons on the Sprint Users forum have reported comparable performance- that the cellular phone seems to be penetrating for sign in places where other phones stay at least one bar. Or unexpectedly lose all bars and reconnect.

These sounds similar to it could be the difficulty, but mine regularly showed complete bars.
    One believe I did observe was that while running tempo tests it would for a moment join to servers that were extremely far from me... formerly one in (Grand Rapids), Michigan (I'm in India).. I'm not actually certain how speed test mechanism, but I would now force it to the neighboring server. There is no method this mobile phone was linking to towers for signal that distant, I make out that.. But perhaps the phone is having problem figuring out which towers to link to. Could it be a gaps /location trouble? Like it knows it has indication, but geologically it didn't identify where it was?