Thread: Which is best Verizon phone without data plan

Which is best Verizon phone without data plan

Which Verizon phone is good. I want one that does not come with any data plan. I had tried looking for few models but I can find the cheapest one at $9.99. I am looking for Samsung D900 or any other similar mode that can be good for calling purpose. I hope there are many phones. But Verizon does not sell them without data plan. Most of them are on contract basis which is costly. I need a unlocked version so that I can use them outside my country also.

Re: Which is best Verizon phone without data plan

There are plenty of basic flip phones that you can go for. The one among them is HTC XV6800. This phone is good with nice slider in it. You can use it without data plan. You can buy a international edition form the web. There is one more model which you can try out. You can go with XV6900, or Palm Centro. It is not possible to have a unlocked version under verizon. And even if you buy then you have to unlock it.

Re: Which is best Verizon phone without data plan

There is a series of basic phone model by Verizon. But all of them are under contract. You have to pay $0.99 on the basis of two year contract with Verizon. There is no phone which is completely contract free. The best thing you can do is buy the phone separately from any online eCommerce website. Just get any basic phone and get a sim from your favorite telecom provider. You can use some international plan where you have to pay less.

You can do one more thing. You can buy a Verizon phone and you can unlock it. But remember that you have to play the full charge of the phone if you are willing to unlock it. I had did this from a AT&T phone that I had bought recently on a yearly contract. I paid off the phone money and unlocked it in which I am using a different SIM. It works really well and there is no problem. I am on prepaid connection know.