Thread: Plantronics Voyager Pro headphone getting disconnects.

Plantronics Voyager Pro headphone getting disconnects.

Friends, recently I have bought the new Plantronics Voyager Pro, which is very nice headset and I was very happy with that. I am using this with my new Verizon BlackBerry 8830. From the last two days I am getting some problem related with this phone and the problem is that, it gets disconnects with the mobile automatically. It not get disconnects at the time when I am talking on the phone but when just while idle. And this is happening to me randomly. After the disconnects it is very easy to re-connect it but it is very frustrating to me to re-connect this again and again. Please help e in this cause.

Re: Plantronics Voyager Pro headphone getting disconnects.

After making the so many researches on this problem is get the suggestion about this. And the suggestion is try to check the blue flashing Bluetooth indicator LED on your BlackBerry, this will help you to make sure that this is connected with the phone or not. This flashes blue when a Bluetooth accessory is attached to the phone. And this might happens that there is a bug in your BlackBerry OS which you are having in your phone. I am telling this because so many of the users of that mobile is having issues relate with the phone. For making sure that the headset is working or not you can also check that with the other mobile and then see if the same problem occurs again.

I have also tried with that suggestion, and I am sure that there is no any problem related with the OS of my phone. And I have no any extra mobile phone to check that headset. I have also tried with the settings on the phone and I see that there is no such type of the setting in the phone to disconnect the headset automatically. Any more suggestion in this cause please.

Yes, I also agree with that the bug will be with the version of the BlackBerry OS which you are running in your system. I have seen that in the BlackBerry OS there is a bug which causes Bluetooth to sporadically disconnect when this indicator is disabled. So for that reason I will suggest you to re-enable the indicator and then I am sure that the connection will be enabled and the problem will get resolved. I am sure that after doing this there will be no any automatic disconnects at all.

Hey dude, thanks for telling me about the bugs in the BlackBerry OS. After doing as you have suggested to me, now I can see that the problem has get resolved and also there is no automatic disconnects at all. Thanks a lot for such a great suggestion for me. And also I came to known that this is the common problem is related with the BlackBerry OS only.

I get the same problem today, before that ti was working so fine but today it suddenly start disconnecting itself and now in the one hour it is getting disconnects again and again. For getting resolve about this I have also tiered with the so many of the suggestion but no where I get the proper suggestion on this topic. Anyone else is having the suggestion about this? if yes then please suggest me back about this.