Thread: Unable to recharge Plantronics Discovery 925 battery

Unable to recharge Plantronics Discovery 925 battery

Hello guys I am using Plantronics Discovery 925 from last 6 months. But now I am having some issue with battery of it. Whenever I am trying to charge it’s not charging properly. I don’t know where I am facing difficulty with it. I discharge my headset completely. Am I doing something wrong with it or there is any fault with the battery of it? Please guide me and show me some appropriate way to perform it. I am waiting for your reply. All replies are appreciated.

Re: Unable to recharge Plantronics Discovery 925 battery

Plantronics doesn't suggest that you completely empty your battery of headset. What that does is decrease the existence of the battery. In view of the fact that this is a latest headset, you possibly will want to take it back on the way to the distributor where it was acquire in favor of another one. However keep in mind, on the way to maintain your 925 working immense, attempt to charge it all night and the charging case is superior in favor of one full charge if you comprise that charged additionally.

I have as well had to put back my Discovery 925 two times. There is no product information integrated as toward the recharge limit. I proverb your post on the way to attempt to charge it daily, to attempt to maintain it commencing going dead. How do I acquainted with at what time that time is close to, to wait to acquire it to the charger? How extended does it obtain to charge it? How extended does it obtain to charge it commencing the mobile pack? I actually approximating Plantronics products, however possibly will these exclusive headsets be made to position within replaceable batteries, additionally to the rechargeable characteristic? I at the moment ordered a most up-to-date Voyager Pro. I expect it has addressed these problems, and to pay attention to a number of answers, as a result I will not comprise to repurchase a latest headset subsequent to simply 12 months of have it.

dkbose Guest

Correct me if I am wrong but the 925 make use of a Lithium battery however the charging case makes use of a normal NiHi rechargeable battery. The Lithium is able to acquire repeated charging not including comprise it run down totally. This is not the case through the NiHi battery within the charging case, recurring charging will reason memory outcome to take hold and the whole capability diminishes.

I had the Voyager Pro for a couple of weeks and I comprise to articulate that I love, uncomfortable looking or not. I am able to make use of a bar of music at complete volume, or the atmosphere, at the same time as playing pool. I motorcycles and bicycles through him and I comprise no terror that comes commencing Motorola similar to I had lost, at the same time as resting on the motorcycle. The headset meets the terms with their demands and still additional as I am able to comprise conversations at the same time as riding the motorcycle or bicycle. The detail difficulty through glasses is not a trouble through me.

"Plantronics does not recommend you to fully discharged headset "? Like a professional through over 25 years in the wireless communications industry, I am able to say this is an offensive answer on the way to such a fundamental problem through product-price best electronics. My familiarity through the 925 is not a gradual decrease within battery life - is a cascade event, suddenly one day, the handset has not conducted a load of additional than 30 seconds of utilization. The battery pointer shows "fully charged", however give me a call "low battery" Bells within 30 seconds of use. There is something more fundamental about this issue, for me, it looks like a design flaw, either in power management or load circuits. To tell users "do not let the phone discharge completely" comes across as false and an effort to cover up a intend flaw. If it is a recognized difficulty that would be a superior thought to set Plantronics "low battery" threshold voltage toward guarantee that the battery is not spoiled by usual utilization.