Thread: CM7 theme for Ice Cream Sandwich

CM7 theme for Ice Cream Sandwich

Be unsure if there is a Ice Cream Sandwich cm7 theme release. I think there is something related to this mobile phone theme that can be release recently. I try to see what would be the colors and the apprentices of this mobile phone but can’t able to find it. Then I personally recommended to you for please give me the idea about this theme on the next release of the Ice Cream Sandwich mobile OS. Any think would be appreciated.

Re: CM7 theme for Ice Cream Sandwich

This CM7 theme more closely resembles Honeycomb, in my opinion. For this theme to work correctly, mobile device have to a T-mobile 2.3 ROM or rooted mobile OS based on this cm7 theme. In this mobile system the Theme Chooser App must be installed. Then only you can able to download and run this theme. That theme contains picture is so amazing. You can also watch it on YouTube site.

Re: CM7 theme for Ice Cream Sandwich

I think I will make this theme for CM7, since there is no technique to run android 2.4 on my device. I think this theme more work on the next release of the ICS mobile OS. I think to start to make this theme when ICS will be able to download. This is loosely based on the upcoming Android OS, Ice Cream Sandwich. Hence I hope that this mobile theme has to be already present on the previous honeycomb. I am not sure, but if this theme works when the ICS already present on it.