Thread: Ice Cream Sandwich is a combination of Gingerbread and Honeycomb

Ice Cream Sandwich is a combination of Gingerbread and Honeycomb

Yesterday, I read one article and this article has to be mention that the Ice Cream Sandwich is a combination of Gingerbread and Honeycomb. Is this correct or not. I want to install this OS onto my tablet pc. This is the OS that can be work in high configuration basis. Then please help me to do this task in best manner. Any help regarding this issue will be appreciating.

Re: Ice Cream Sandwich is a combination of Gingerbread and Honeycomb

The Ice Cream Sandwich OS was set to go behind further mostly populated Android versions. Few of these examples are as Gingerbread and Honeycomb. This ICS provide a single OS version working on both tablets and Smartphone’s. For your information yes, this two android OS takes as an sample but the overall structure and performance is quite different. Then

dkbose Guest

Unfortunately the apple cofounder Steve Jobs has no more and hence Apple Company decided to launch this OS in late days of this year. You need to wait for some time if you want to install this ICS OS. On the other way as per the few articles says that this OS has to be gives the similar type of features that already present onto the previous Android tablet OS. Also this OS has to be work on the smartphone. It will bring all the interface loveliness of Android 3.0 Honeycombto Android smartphone. Widgets will be richer and resizable, as they are in the tablet version of Android. This is the few features of this OS.

Mainly, end of the year, Android based phones and tablets be supposed to re-converged as Google's Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The reason behind that is the delay, according to the companies, is beyond admiration for Steve Jobs, the Apple cofounder who died last week. Hence you need to wait some time for accessing this ICS OS on your android tablet pc or smartphone.

I suppose that fragments will permit Honeycomb applications to run on Ice Cream Sandwich. This can be possible if the ICS is built using the combination of the Gingerbread and Honeycomb. After launching this OS you can also view that this tablet os also able to run an Gingerbread based application.

This is possible because of the platform the developer use to build this ICS os is almost same. I don’t think that there is so much difference between this OS and the previous OS. We can surely say something about it if this OS has to be present for running on tablet or smartphone. I have personally read one article that mentions about this OS. It says, Eric Schmidt confirmed that the next version of Android will merge Gingerbread and Honeycomb together. Hence I hope that this ICS is combination of the Gingerbread and Honeycomb.

The successor to Honeycomb even though Gingerbread devices is barely available. But for upgrade purpose the developer of this mobile OS, think about to launch the new OS. I hope that the developer also could be adding some interesting features onto it with keep the previous features. The ICS version running on the Nexus S. it can explained a crazily and radically better interface that does “bond” Gingerbread and Honeycomb.

After death of Steve Jobs, there are so many articles come that explain about this ICS mobile OS. I also want to explain something about this mobile OS. This is the OS that few videos come into the third party site that explain about this mobile OS. One thinks that user down't realize few custom ROM or related applications same to the one shown in the video. As per the video represent yes, the application of this mobile OS has almost similar to the previous Gingerbread and Honeycomb android OS. Then I hope that the developer has to be avoiding bugs that already present on this two mobile OS with adding new features onto it.