Thread: Is there 4G in iPhone 4s?

Is there 4G in iPhone 4s?

So does the iPhone 4S support the 4G technology, anyone knows any information about the same then do reply accordingly over here. I am waiting for the reply from you all on the same. so that’s what I want to say here. please do answer me out guys.

Re: Is there 4G in iPhone 4s?

Unless and until we do get the complete specifications list of the phone it is very difficulty to say something over here.

So what I want to say is that let the phone be released in the market and the necessary details will be revealed soon. That’s what I am hoping for.

It depends on the carrier which you are getting so according to that only one U.S, carrier meets all the specification that are specified for the 4G requirements that’s what I am saying here. LTE requires a part piece of silicone as compared to HSPA+ capable 3G chipsets. So it all depends on the network of which you are getting from I mean I am telling about the network provider. So hope you did understand what I am saying here, that it from my side for you all.

Yes it all depends on the Verizon and the sprint people if they are actually implementing this feature in their iPhone 4S. so that’s what should be looked out for and my senses say that 4G will be introduced that’s what I strongly feel and belive on the same.

It all depends on the radios that they will be actually using in it and looking at that they will be deciding iof that is actually going to help or not in the future that’s what I am saying ghere. So hope you all did understand what I want to say here. now let me tell something furether since the CDMA does not have the feature of talking and also browsing at the same time. So it is not about the radio but also about the antenna of which they will be making use of. So all the factors that I have mentioned here will be counted here for sure. so that’s what I am saying here, that’s it from my side for you all.

Good news for all who are expecting that iPhone 4S will be having the 4G technology in it what I got to hear is that The LTE Standard and WiMax installations do convene the present 4G specifications such as they are, and utmost download speed for HSPA+ is 14.4, not 21. So it does indicate that the 4G will be actually there In the phone that’s what I think over here, that’s it from my side for you all.

I am a big apple fan and if 4G is there or not there it does not matter to me at all. since I love my phone nd I am happy with the features in which they are providing so I would be happy having them in my phone that’s for sure. so why should I go with something else that’s what I am not understanding at all. so be it 3G if they are giving me 21mbps speed with the help of hsdpa that is enough for me and hence thanks a ton for the same, that’s it from my side for you all.

It all depends on the location as well. In a country like India where 3G technology is new 4G would be a definite thing to watch out for future, that’s what I want to say here. so hope that was enough for you.