Thread: Which is pre-loaded iOS in iPhone 4s?

Which is pre-loaded iOS in iPhone 4s?

The title says it all, so tell me guys what do you all think which is the pre loaded iOS for this phone if you have some information about the same then do reply accordingly over here on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. please do reply on the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same.

My question is short and sweet so do reply accordingly!

Thanks in advance.

Re: Which is pre-loaded iOS in iPhone 4s?

iOS 5 is the default operating system in the iPhone 4s. it is the latest operating system that will be seeing in the iPhone 4S. so we should have a check about the same, on October 14 we will be getting the necessary reply on how good is the particular os. So we should wait and check for the same.

It is said that iOS 5 will be bring about 200 more new features in the iPhone 5. Some here is the highlight of some of the notified features in the iOS 5. I would like to note down 3 of them.
    1) Notification center is unified and you will be getting a one stop place for all the information and the notifications as well.
    2) iMessage will allow you to send messages to any iPhone or iPad unlimited and also free.
    3) Twitter integration.
    So hope you have got the necessary information on the same and hence that’s what you should be doing over here. That’s it from my side for you all.

Now one thing that I am not understanding is that iPhone 4 will be also be getting a feature to update to the latest iOS 5. Now why have they released iPhone 4S. I mean that crazy man it is simply not understandable at all. the features that are been received by iPhone 4S will also be received by the iPhone 4 as well. What’s the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by DoLar View Post
    Now one thing that I am not understanding is that iPhone 4 will be also be getting a feature to update to the latest iOS 5. Now why have they released iPhone 4S. I mean that crazy man it is simply not understandable at all. the features that are been received by iPhone 4S will also be received by the iPhone 4 as well. What’s the difference.
    Yes I second that, don’t know only a processor change is seen in both the phones. a dual core processor has been added in the iPhone 4S and the old iPhone 4 is running on a single core processor, well that’s the only major difference. The second thing that I would like to say here is that HD video recording and also Siri inbuilt. I think that will allow handling advanced technologies that’s for sure. so hope that was enough for you all.

Ok will the iPhone 4S will be getting an update after that since iOS 5 is such a advanced operating system that I have placed and I would like to see them receiving more updates for the iPhone 4S, that’s what I feel. so please do answer out my question. Waiting for the reply from you on the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Illinois View Post
    Ok will the iPhone 4S will be getting an update after that since iOS 5 is such a advanced operating system that I have placed and I would like to see them receiving more updates for the iPhone 4S, that’s what I feel. so please do answer out my question. Waiting for the reply from you on the same.
    See it is not good to expect much from everything that’s what I feel. it would be better let the iPhone 4S get released first and once it is released then the update will be coming up that’s what I feel here. so don’t jump the gun directly let everything come up in a order that will be better I feel. so hope that’s clear for you, that’s it from my side.