Thread: iPhone 4S price in India

iPhone 4S price in India

guys I am ready to get a new iPhone and my obvious choice would be to get the new one that is available in the market I will be getting the new iPhone 4S. so that’s why I am planning to get it as soon as possible. I don’t know what will be the price of that iPhone 4S in india. Since I have checked majority of the websites for the prices and all of them are displaying me the prices according to their locations. Mostly are from U.S. so I want the price rate in india only, anyone knows what is the price in Indian markets then do get back to me as soon as possible, that will be a better thing to do. So do revert back to me guys as soon as possible on the same. waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: iPhone 4S price in India

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aiden View Post
    guys I am ready to get a new iPhone and my obvious choice would be to get the new one that is available in the market I will be getting the new iPhone 4S. so that’s why I am planning to get it as soon as possible. I don’t know what will be the price of that iPhone 4S in india. Since I have checked majority of the websites for the prices and all of them are displaying me the prices according to their locations. Mostly are from U.S. so I want the price rate in india only, anyone knows what is the price in Indian markets then do get back to me as soon as possible, that will be a better thing to do. So do revert back to me guys as soon as possible on the same. waiting for the necessary help from you all.
    it is approximately I.N.R 35K. so that is the price in which you will be getting the iPhone 4S in the market that’s what I am saying here. so did you get the necessary information on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    it is approximately I.N.R 35K. so that is the price in which you will be getting the iPhone 4S in the market that’s what I am saying here. so did you get the necessary information on the same. that’s it from my side for you all.
    Ok then can you tell me when will be the iPhone 4S be available in the market, so can you tell me something on the same. if you can do reply me accordingly on the same then tht would be better for me for sure. so that’s what I want to say here. I have seen in many cases that the popular devices like these do come up late in the Indian market and gets released in the over seas market much easily, why is that so? can you all tell me something on the same. I mean why doesn’t it get released I nthe Indian market the same time as it does gets released in the overseas market?

The iPhone 4S will be available in the month of December or November end. So you will be getting the iPhone then only, don’t expect to hit the markets on October 14 that’s what I am saying here. see the decisions of releasing them in the market all depends on what developers think about it. Anything else that you need to know about the same then do revert back to me as soon as possible. I will be trying to answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickapoo View Post
    The iPhone 4S will be available in the month of December or November end. So you will be getting the iPhone then only, don’t expect to hit the markets on October 14 that’s what I am saying here. see the decisions of releasing them in the market all depends on what developers think about it. Anything else that you need to know about the same then do revert back to me as soon as possible. I will be trying to answer it out for you.
    And the iPhone 4S price ?