Thread: Where to buy Chinese iPhone 4S?

Where to buy Chinese iPhone 4S?

So this is what my title is, now can you please tell me will I be able to buy the Chinese iPhone 4S? if I can buy it then do tell me the source from where will I be able to get the iPhone 4S, if you do have any information from where will I be able to get the Chinese iPhone 4S then do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so please do tell me from where I can get the Chinese version of iPhone 4S? Please do brief me properly on that, it will be better for me. so do that guys.

Re: Where to buy Chinese iPhone 4S?

Quote Originally Posted by Am_Charlie View Post
    So this is what my title is, now can you please tell me will I be able to buy the Chinese iPhone 4S? if I can buy it then do tell me the source from where will I be able to get the iPhone 4S, if you do have any information from where will I be able to get the Chinese iPhone 4S then do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same. so please do tell me from where I can get the Chinese version of iPhone 4S? Please do brief me properly on that, it will be better for me. so do that guys.
    I don’t understand why are you going with the Chinese version f the iPhone 4S that’s what I am not understanding at all, so that’s what I want to ask here, hope you did understand what I am trying to say here. I mean go and get the original one though the looks appear similar to you but there are hell lot of difference in both of them that’s what I think here. so hope you have got the necessary information on the same that’s what I am saying here. As such there is no confirmed availability of the Chinese iPhone 4s in the market , at least that’s what I know about. So hope that was enough for you.

See there are lot of sources available which you can check and get the iPhone 4S from,, so you can have a check about the same. a lots of Chinese websites are available from where you can get it. now again a question arises as if what are you trying to get a Chinese phones or the iPhone 4S that are manufactured in Chinese. So do have a check about the same and answer it out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Huron View Post
    See there are lot of sources available which you can check and get the iPhone 4S from,, so you can have a check about the same. a lots of Chinese websites are available from where you can get it. now again a question arises as if what are you trying to get a Chinese phones or the iPhone 4S that are manufactured in Chinese. So do have a check about the same and answer it out for me.
    No I am talking about the iPhones that are available in chine manufactures yes there are two dimensions of these Chinese phones one is the fake one and the other one is the original one that is released there. I am talking about the phones that are available there and not the fake one. So where will I get it. Please do tell me about the same. Waiting for the replies from you.

It is available there and the fake version of the china iPhone 4S is available in the market at a half price of the original one. you can get it from there as well. So that’s what I am saying here. I don’t understand the reason why are you opting for the iPhone 4S available only in china? Anyways its your choice you can opt for it. Also it is said that Chinese people are not opting to go with the iPhone 4S simply to honor the great man Steve jobs. That’s what it has been said there. I hope this information proves to be useful for you.