Thread: Constant internet connection required for SIRI?

Constant internet connection required for SIRI?

The title says it all, so anyone out here do have some information about it then do let me know about the same as soon as possible, that’s what I am asking out here. now in order to play some songs or media stuffs on my iPhone 4 is it necessary that I should be in some data plan or wifi for SIRI? Is that so? now I need an answer about the same as soon as possible over here. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. so do reply accordingly on the same, that will be better for me I feel.

Re: Constant internet connection required for SIRI?

No I don’t think so if it is actually needed for the same. so do not worry about the same that’s what I am saying here, so hope you have got the necessary information on the same. now the data that sound requires is very low. So I don’t understand what is the need of the data connection out there, so that’s what I can conclude that is not at all required over there, that’s what I am saying here.

I have heard that text-to-speech process was server based so in case if that turns out to be true then to be honest you will be requiring a internet connection for sure, that’s what I know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Erie View Post
    I have heard that text-to-speech process was server based so in case if that turns out to be true then to be honest you will be requiring a internet connection for sure, that’s what I know about it.
    I second that yes it is absolutely true that it will be rquring the internet connection, now talking about the other siri sources which are said that internet connection looks to me as a false information for sure. sicne they are sevrr based activities and also lots of amount of data are required for the transction to carry on that’s what I feel over here. so that’s it from my side for you all and anything else that you need to know about the topic then do feel free to ask here we wii try and answer it out for you, that’s for sure.

Ok, here I have a question about the iPhone 4S. now what I ant to ask is that, will siri be available for the iPhone 4S which does not require internet connection?

How about this question do you all have an answer for that, since iPhone 4S is completely new in the market. I would love to see some information about it, that’s what I have to say here.

I hope my questions will be answered out.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by lust-rous View Post
    Ok, here I have a question about the iPhone 4S. now what I ant to ask is that, will siri be available for the iPhone 4S which does not require internet connection?

How about this question do you all have an answer for that, since iPhone 4S is completely new in the market. I would love to see some information about it, that’s what I have to say here.

I hope my questions will be answered out.

Thanks in advance!
    Yes Siri is available in iPhone 4S and it requires Internet access I have checked it out for you and hence I am saying this. you will be requiring wifi access or the internet connection as well. So these are the 2 most important things that you will be needing for Siri in your iPhone 4S.

Now it is a very6 sad news for the Verizon and also the sprint people who are going with the iPhone 4s. now since CDMA does not have the functionality of using the voice and data together. So they are the ones who will not be able to take the advantage of the Siri in their iPhone 4S that’s what I feel over here on the same. now I need some comments from you all on this, so do reply accordingly over here on what do you think about the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so that’s it from my side for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by 1kshana View Post
    Now it is a very6 sad news for the Verizon and also the sprint people who are going with the iPhone 4s. now since CDMA does not have the functionality of using the voice and data together. So they are the ones who will not be able to take the advantage of the Siri in their iPhone 4S that’s what I feel over here on the same. now I need some comments from you all on this, so do reply accordingly over here on what do you think about the same. waiting for the necessary replies from you all on the same, so that’s it from my side for you all.
    don’t think so that is even possible at all. Since nobody is going to take the phone call and also at the same time use the Siri as well. No I don’t think so that will be possible at all. that’s what I think here about the same. Unless and until we are using some 4G LTE edition phones, so that’s why I am thinking that it.

Ok thanks I was not knowing about it at all. so thanks a lot for making me know about that, answer is appreciated from my side. Now I am seriously waiting for the iPhone 4S to come up In the market that’s what I think over here.