Thread: Lock is not working in BlackBerry Torch 9860

Lock is not working in BlackBerry Torch 9860

In my BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone whenever I try to lock the mobile phone by using the lock button on my phone after sometime it gets turned on again. I don’t know what is wrong with my BlackBerry Torch 9860. Any help would be appreciated.

Re: Lock is not working in BlackBerry Torch 9860

I will also suggest you the same problem and after that I have tried many solution but after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the PatternLock from here DOWNLAOD and then I have installed that in my mobile phone and after that my problem gets solved. I think you should also download the PatternLock application in your mobile phone and after that install it in your blackberry and then problem get solved.

I will also suggest you the same problem and after that I have tried many solution but after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have downloaded the PatternLock from here DOWNLOAD and then I have installed that in my mobile phone and after that my problem gets solved. I think you should also download the PatternLock application in your mobile phone and after that install it in your blackberry and then problem get solved.

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that instead of trying any application you should try to solve this problem by doing restore factory setting in your mobile phone and after doing the restore factor setting you have to check whether lock function in your mobile phone started working properly or not. I think after restoring the setting problem will get solved.

If problem doesn’t get solved after that then there might be issue with the unlock button in your mobile phone and I would like to tell you that you have to contact the blackberry service center and after that you have to ask for the solution regarding this unlock problem and then they will give you the solution.

That application doesn’t help to solve this issue and that is why I have done hardest in my mobile phone and after doing the hard rest in my blackberry device all the problem gets solved. Thank you for helping me.