Thread: Group contact list does not get updated in Blackberry Torch 9850

Group contact list does not get updated in Blackberry Torch 9850

Hi guys I have Blackberry Torch 9850 mobile phone and before that I was using Blackberry curve mobile phone. Now in my mobile phone whenever I add any contact in group list at that time it does not get updated automatically. Is there any problem with my mobile phone or something else is causing this issue?

Re: Group contact list does not get updated in Blackberry Torch 9850

I have referred your problem and first I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by doing following steps. First you have to connect your mobile phone with your computer and after connecting mobile phone with your computer and after connecting the mobile phone with the computer you have to open the Blackberry desktop software. Now after opening the blackberry desktop software you have to take the backup of all the data in your computer,. Now after taking the backup of all the data from your mobile phone you have to disconnect the mobile phone. Now after disconnecting the mobile phone you have to wipe all the data from your mobile phone and after wiping all the data from your mobile phone you have to restart Blackberry Torch 9850 mobile phone. After that you have to connect the mobile phone again with your computer and after connecting the mobile restore all the data to your mobile phone and then check whether problem get solved or not.

If you don’t have Blackberry desktop software then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to download it in your computer and then install it in your computer.

In my blackberry device I was also having the same problem and after that I have noticed that some of the contacts are disappearing automatically and then have done hard reset in my blackberry device and after doing the hard reset my problem get solved. I think you should also reset your mobile phone and after doing that your all the problem will get solved.

Well I have taken the backup of all the data from my mobile phone and after that I have deleted all the data from my mobile phone and after deleting the data I have restart the phone and then I have restored all the data and then also I get the same problem with my Blackberry Torch 9850. Now after that I have done hard reset in my Blackberry Torch 9850 but it doesn’t make any difference.

If anyone have faced the same issue and have solution regarding this then let me know.

You should try to solve this problem by reloading the blackberry operating system in your mobile phone. I am telling this because the problem which you are facing is pointing towards software issues. Try this solutions and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you don’t know about reloading the blackberry operating system in your Blackberry Torch 9850 then I will suggest you to don’t try this at your place but instead of that you should visit the Blackberry service center and after that you have to tell the regarding your problem . now after doing that they will check your Blackberry Torch 9850 and after that they will give you proper solution regarding this. If they will find the defect with your mobile phone then you may get new device.

I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

As you have mentioned that I have to reload the Blackberry operating system in my mobile phone but I don’t k now how to do that and that is why I have visited the Blackberry service center and I have tell them about the contact issue and after that they have solved my problem.