Thread: Getting error in blackberry torch 9850

Getting error in blackberry torch 9850

Hi guys I have recently bought blackberry torch 9850 mobile phone and all the thingd were working fine and I have activated internet plan so I can use it in my mobile phone. Now problem is when I open the browser and try to access any page at that time I get "Browsing over the cellular network is not included as part of your current service plan, .... " this message. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Getting error in blackberry torch 9850

I have referred your problem and the error message which you are getting in your blackberry torch 9850 is related to the network plan and I would like to tell you that you should first confirm that the internet plan for your mobile phone is activated properly or not.

If plan is activated properly and after that you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this problem by doing these steps. First you have to remove the SIM card from your blackberry and after that you have to insert in your mobile phone again and after inserting the SIM card in your blackberry torch 9850 phone you have to check whether same problem is coming or not. I am telling you this because many time reinserting the SIM card in the mobile phone this type of problem can get solved.

If you have already tried the above solution and after that also you are getting the same problem then you have to delete all the internet setting from your blackberry torch 9850 and after deleting the setting you have to restart the blackberry torch 9850 and after that do all the settings again and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

According to me you have to remove the SIM card from your blackberry torch 9850 and then insert it in any other mobile phone and then check whether you are able to use the internet or not.

After inserting the SIM card in other device if you get the same issue then you need to contact the network operator then tell them about the problem which you are facing in your mobile phone and then they will solve this issue.

If after inserting the SIM card you are able to connect the internet properly then problem is with your blackberry torch 9850 and first you have to check that whether all the settings are proper or not. May times wrong setting can also cause this type of issue?

Well I was facing the same problem with my mobile phone and after that I have first that this problem is occurred because of the network operator and I have contact the network operator but there was no issue from their side and when I inserted the SIM card with other device at that time I didn’t get any problem and then I came to know that problem is with my mobile phone and then I have done restore factory setting in my mobile phone and after doing that problem get resolved. I think you should also try this solution.

If you want to do restore factory setting in your blackberry torch 9850 mobile phone then first backup your data and then connect your blackberry torch 9850 with your computer or laptop and after connecting the mobile phone with your system you have to open the command prompt then you have to type cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader and after typing this you have to hit enter key. Now after doing that you have to run loader file by typing loader.exe /resettofactory and then hit enter. Now after doing that your mobile phone will get reset. After resetting the device you have to check whether you are able to connect the internet in your blackberry mobile phone or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If resetting the blackberry torch 9850 doesn’t help you to fix this issue then you have to contract the Blackberry support or visit the Blackberry center and then you have to tell them internet issue which you are facing in your mobile phone. Now after that they wil give you solution.

I have first inserted the SIM card in other mobile phone and after that also I was getting the same problem and then I have contact the network operator and they have solved the problem. Now after that internet started working normally but whenever I try to use Opera in my mobile phone which I have downloaded from blackberry app world at that time I can not connect the internet. What should I do to solve this issue?

It looks like problem with the Opera in my mobile phone you have to uninstall the Opera from your mobile phone and after uninstalling the Opera you have to restart the device then install the opera again and then check whether problem get solved or not.

You have mentioned that you have downloaded the Opera from appworld and that is why I will suggest you to remove the Opera from your mobile phone first and then you have to visit the official site of the Opera and after that you have to download the Opera and then install the opera in your blackberry torch 9850 and after that you have to check whether you are able to use the internet from opera or not.

I think after installing the Opera from the official site your problem will get solved.

Reinstalling the Opera in my blackberry torch 9850 phone doesn’t help to solve this issue and that is why I have downloaded opera from the Opera site and then installed that in my mobile phone and after installing that my problem get solved thank you for helping me.