Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9850: will you press them in your pocket, With the Raised Buttons.

BlackBerry Torch 9850: will you press them in your pocket, With the Raised Buttons.

I am having this phone and I think that if this has the Raised Buttons then there will be problem while pressing then In the pocket or on the case. What you all think about this? if anyone else have this phone then please reply me back for this question.

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9850: will you press them in your pocket, With the Raised Buttons.

I think that They seem to be just up to the point where they are almost flush. I imagine it would be the same problem with the keys in the QWERTY BBS being pressured in the pocket. And for that reason that should be fine as long as it was blocked. I'm sure they've done tests on it to ensure that a common problem, as this is solved

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9850: will you press them in your pocket, With the Raised Buttons.

I am having BlackBerry Storm from the last few years. And with the experiences of it I can say that it is having the small chance of getting pressured in the pocket. But I think that this is strange, do not worry about this. I can say something about this button that is
    These buttons appear to be gentler or not as high as the storm anyway
    When you press the lock button becomes a habit that does not happen a speed.

I also thinking for this thing and for making sure about this, now I am doing a test now with the storm unlocked and this was as:
    • first I will try to File downloads and opened BeBuzz open,
    • Second open calculator and a menu of open and advanced to become cm
    • And then I will watch that what will happen. Will this get pressed on the pocket or not?

I am having the following problems with the new BlackBerry Torch 9850. If the new torch is more or less the same as the storm in terms of pressing the button, you'll be fine if you have a mild case, but still you should be okay as long as you do not put too much pressure on it.
    With soft case and shoved it in his pocket: anything not happen.
    No case and pushing it in my pocket: anything not happens
    No box and sitting on it in the back pocket, press the button called. With the lock button: anything not happens.

In the new BlackBerry Torch 9850/ 9860 I think that the lock button is in the top of the device and for that reason you can also say that locking / unlocking as get some physical feedback when you press the lock.

Ok I get that you are using the for this thing. But here in my cause I do not buy a phone unless you have an Otterbox for it. This is because I am not a fan of raised buttons but with Otterbox protector in it. T and also the case prevents the front dial or in my case, front pocket scrub or a cat who walks through the dialing night

I really Hate to see clean and sleek phone enclosed with a large massive rubber case, but whatever I cannt say anything to it if you feel that this is very good. For those who have not used a pure touch screen device it is a good habit to ALWAYS hit the screen lock so the cat does not make a phone call.

I am having the new Samsung S2 and with this I can say that I never go anywhere without my Otterbox. I keep this always with me, this is because before this so many touch screen mobiles have get deaths in my pocket. For that reason also I have downloaded a couple of times, he has gone to dust and dirt, was a horse trying to eat and yet, my Otterbox keeps you safe. I had rather have my phone in a big bulky rubber sleeve to have died in a drawer at home

Yes, I am having the new BlackBerry Torch 9800 and I am very happy to use this phone. But I am totally new to the BlackBerry phones For that reason I don’t know that how to unlock this phone. In the top there is the button to lock this phone, but after getting the lock I can see that this is no way to unlock this. can you please suggest me the way to unlock this? I have also tried with the pressing the lock button again but nothing happens at that time. If you have the same cell phone then please suggest me back for unlocking this.

I don’t know that how the BlackBerry Torch 9800 will get locked, because I am having the new Samsung Galaxy S2 and this get locked by pushing the mute button on the top of the phone and the same thing to unlock the phone. I don’t have any knowledge about the BlackBerry Torch 9800 to lock and unlock.

yes friends, ia m also having the BlackBerry Torch 9850 and i am getting problems while i am putting this in the pocket. from the last few days i was searching for the suggestion about this and here i get the suggestion about this problem. thanks for that dude.