Thread: Will Sony Ericsson Xperia Play use 4g?

Will Sony Ericsson Xperia Play use 4g?

I am thinking to get the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and in the features specification I have read tghat it will support the 4G card. So I came here to know that is that true? Is anyone having this phone if yes then please suggest me that it this support the 4G data card or not? I am asking this all things because I can see that there are so many of the issues related with this phone so for that reason I am confused that they are telling it will have the 4G card service but it might be not have this all things. Please reply me if anyone having this phone.

Re: Will Sony Ericsson Xperia Play use 4g?

Yes, I am having this phone and I am using the orange UK simcard on it. It supports this card, but this is 3G card not the 4G. I have not yet tried with the 4G SimCard. If you are thinking that it will support the 4G card or not then you can try with the new 4G card and check this with this phone, it will help you to make sure that it supports the 4G card or not. For that you can also check at the official Verizon catalog, I have checked at there and I found that they have listed only the 3G services. And also I think that they have published those with incorrect specs. But in your cause the only solution to make sure is to try using with the new 4G card and then see that ti support the 4G card or not.

Oh good, it will be very good if it supports the 4G and if next iPhone doesn't look too good for me then I will try with this only. Because it support the 4G services, and also after reading the specification I can say that this is the great phone. And my friend has this phone and he told that he is enjoying very much to play the games with this phone. And I think that you can play Crash Bandicoot at 4G speed .

I am having this phone and also I can say that the specification of this phone is really outdated. This have been released before the half year ago. And the specification which they are providing is not means anything’s, this is totally unusual.

Ok friends, thanks for suggesting me about this. but here i am getting little confushed with the above reply. some one is telling that it will not support the 4G services and other is telling that the specification is outdated? what it means? please reply me back for this.