Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: New owner questions

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: New owner questions

I have recently upgraded my phone to the AT&T PLAY, but I came here to make the account for getting some useful in formation about the problem related with the phones and also get solution that how to resolve them. And alet me tell you all that this is the first android phone for me, and after using this phone I can say tht I am really very happy to using this OS and phone also. And related with this I am having some of the question about this. and the questions are as:-
    • Here play tell me that is Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is compatible for the Bluetooth keyboard? Currenly I am having the OfficeSuite Apps and I really like this very much and also I have decided to get the full version of it after the trail will ends but here I am asking for you to get the Bluetooth keyboard because it will be very nice to have a external keyboard while typing.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: New owner questions

I am not sure here but I can say that there will be the USB keyboard for connecting with your phone. Try to get this type of information from the net. And also I think that the Bluetooth keyboard will also works with your phone, but here also I am not sure about this.

Ok friends, thanks for suggesting me about that. I have an other question now, and that is:
    • Recently I have treaded about the recent firmware update and also this included the function of view and navigates the home screen and menu in landscape mode. And also I would like to tell you that I am running B # 3.0.1.B.0.270, and both my phone and PC Suite tells me I'm partner to date. So please tell me that AT & T's work has not been updated to include this feature, though?

Yes, I am sure about the firmware update. This will not have any type of the problem related with the update. I have done this update and I get no any problems related with this. also I have no problems with the Verizon. And also you are asking for the landscape mode, for that when u slide it, exit out of the xperia play app that automatically displays.

Hey dude, Thanks for the answers again. I am having the latest version of AT & T and that’s why I am thinking that the current firmware is 3.3.3. and after reading thew post I came to know that landscape should come with the update 3.3.4. and also after seen you suggestion I have decoded to get the new Bluetooth keyboard and I will try it with the phone I hope that it will works with my phone or not. I will reply here if I get any other question related with this.

I was also thinking to get this type of the updates and also I am thinking about this al type of the question but here I get the solution about my question. Thanks for that friends. And now I have decided to get the latest Firmware 2.3.3. and after using this phone I can say that this is the It is one of the most unique phones yet and the first Android phone is specifically designed