Thread: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: it getting the Shaft and Verizon Doesn't Care for its Customers.

Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: it getting the Shaft and Verizon Doesn't Care for its Customers.

After launching this mobile phone I get this one. And after the launch of this phone I get that Sony Ericson is nothing doing for the most of the customers of this phone. And European customers continue ti get the latest updates for and content for this phone. And I can also see that I am running on the 2.3.2 but the most of the customers are running with the 2.3.3 version. And with my phone I can see that I am not having the Netflix and Facebook support but customer who are there in the EU have this all type of the services. And for that reason I can say that this is decent phone. Normally I am not taking the care of this type of the Issues in the phone because I am having gamepad to play the PS1 games. So I came here to get some of the information about this, please tell me is there anyone one else who are having this type of the problem and also please suggest me if I can get this all services back.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: it getting the Shaft and Verizon Doesn't Care for its Customers.

Hey, in this cause I think that this might be not the fault of the SE. I am telling you this because Verizon is the main controller for the PLAY, and also updates and contents on android market are restricted by Verizon. And also in my cause I can say that mine mobile have unlocked this all things and also I have all this type of the updates to my phone. You cannot say that SE doesn’t care for your mobile, make the consideration on the Verizon. And if you are not having this all type of the updates for your phone then I will suggest you to try to get the unlocked PLAY for your entertainment.

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play: it getting the Shaft and Verizon Doesn't Care for its Customers.

Yes I also think that the Verizon is not doing this all thing when it comes to the device support. And if you are going to blame the Verizon then at that time they will reply that SE has not provided them with any update or even any information on when an update may be existing. I also have this mobile, and when I get this all things at that time I talk to the store manager at that time he replied me that he also feel responsible that so many of the people get this phone and they don’t have the Netflix and no Facebook support app. But what can I do at that time. I can’t blame the store directly. I am trying to get the some of the software from the outside in the hope that this all will help me as Facebook and Netflix support. If I get anyone of them then I will reply you over here.

No, I think that SE have given the support for their PLAYs, and I am sure that you all are getting this problem only because of the variation on the country or place. Recently I get the update from the 2.3.2 version to the 2.3.3. I think that for this reason you will need to contact with the Service provider for the more help in your cause.

I could not agree with you. When I contacted with the SE at that time they said to me that CDMA phones are not be unlocked and working on a solution now is pure bull. Here I will say to head over to XDA and see what the devos found out about this. and here I get the information that SE is releasing the new update in the October and wait till that update and see if that update will be available for you mobile.

Recently I heard that the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Play is coming with the 4G, included accessories, 2.3.3, and not only Facebook, but Xperia Inside Facebook. And I would really like this one, here in this cause I don’t care that who it is, Verizon or SE, because I hate these both. And also I will advice to all who is decoding to get this mobile to not get them because after buying that they will get the so many of the problems.

After taking this phone I get so many of the problem for this phone and the problems are I am getting the auto brightness on my phones screen and also when I am checking for the setting at that time I not get any this type for the setting for disabling the auto brightness. And at time I get the latest update Verizon 2.3.3 and after doing this update I get that the problem has get resolve itself. But except this thing I can’t get anything else in my phone. I mean to say that I was thinking that it will also in clued the other features like the Facebook and Netflix but I didn’t get anything like that. What about the other people?

Hey if you are thinking to get the latest update for your Sony Ericsson Xperia Play then I will suggest you to not get this latest update. Because I have done this update and I am getting so many of the problems with this, I am very sad with this update. And also after this update I was thinking that I will get the Facebook integration and also I will get the Netflix but still I don’t get the Facebook integration.

But I don’t think this all things because I have formally done with this phone and after that I can say that SE have handled the great things going with this phone and also it provides it on terrible software support.

I am having the new Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and also I have updated this one to the OS 2.3.3. then before the update they have promished that they will give the latest Facebook features in this new update, but after the update I found that there is no any such feature in this update. After this update I can see that there are manuy people are happy with this update because they are using the facebook features without any type of the interaction and also there are so many of the other people who are not happy with this update because some issue with syncing.