Thread: Will sprint/Verizon permit simultaneous voice and data in iphone 4S?

Will sprint/Verizon permit simultaneous voice and data in iphone 4S?

Anybody of you aware that if Verizon (or Sprint) could be bringing about SVDO (or something like it) with iPhone 4S to allow concurrent voice and information over 3G? I'm positing not and that we'll just need to hold up for LTE-but if they've empowered it somehow, I may make jump away from AT&T.

Re: Will sprint/Verizon permit simultaneous voice and data in iphone 4S?

The OP did declare over 3G, but both responses are right. You are unable (in the US) to talk and surf the network over 3G excluding on AT&T (and potentially T-Mobile, I'm not confident). You could probably talk and surf over Wifi on any bearer (gave, obviously, that your phone is fit for of quite an impressive thing, but given that we're expounding on the subject of iPhones here.

There is something to think over; regarding the iphone 4S upgraded reception devicees. I have a TBolt. Proceeding the time when LTE was dynamic, it ran on the eHPRD network as contradicted to EVDO-1x. That is still a 3G network, yet synchronous voice and information was plausible. In the event that you consider HSPA+ and eHPRD as venturing stones to LTE, who is to sat synchronous voice and data won't be feasible on the 4S.

SVDO didn't/isn't set up to become an integral factor on Verizon most unbelievably doubt due to their LTE sending.

Also, people on Verizon who genuinely need/depend on a capability to utilize a wireless and have information at the same time have had and utilized fixes to meet that requirement that did not rely on their PDA, so AT&T's showcasing office has been attempting to build a major ordeal out of nothing the extent that I'm concerned.