Thread: Why should I choose blackberry torch instead of droid and iphone?

Why should I choose blackberry torch instead of droid and iphone?

I am here posting because I am quite confused about my choice. I want to buy a mobile. My options are blackberry torch, droid and iphone. Also I am curious to know why I should choose the torch instead of other two. I'm on the fence and trying to decide.

Re: Why should I choose blackberry torch instead of droid and iphone?

I actually got my VZ 9850 today, and its clearly not the hardware that the Bionic or GS2 or iPhone are. Specification wise or build quality. Out of the container I would have done well to reload the OS as a result of the program and message issues. Genuinely when its working right it an all in all great unit. The droids are all immense now; the iPhone just gets prod message if you're utilizing trade activesync which I'm not. Message is particularly significant to me but we utilize an accommodated Linux send server so I require good imap sit still support which BIS does well.

I wish it supported organizers and sent part adjust but generally it works great. I quite contempt gmail, I conjecture I actually don't trust it with delicate messages. This phone is convenient in the hand and not tremendous similar to the 4.3" droids. Torchweight and OK battery cell too, I just sorted this in view and had few missteps, all in all its a nice encompassing phone but I think part of me could would give just about anything to play with android or iOS following work.

iPhone just gets prod message if you're utilizing trade activesync. Much obliged, I did not know this. I set the groundwork to utilize it for message, and some Pandora, as I cannot get the unlimited information from Verizon.

Truthfully, my top reasons are:
    • -Playbook. I would like to lose the extension function
    • - Truthfully, my top reasons are:
    • -Anxious about set up to droid receivable to my solace level with BB

Not beyond any doubt if these are quite exceptional explanations. There is a part of me that would like to give an Android phone a chance, but I do similar to the torch 9850.

1. -iPhone makes a point not to have a replaceable battery cell and the iPhone from Verizon is not worldwide. I moreover have a silly abhorrence of all things Apple.
    2. -I don't like the droid product. It has tons of applications but I don't require or need them. I think it is clunky and muddled looking. It likewise doesn't handle different message records well, as you just get one default mark.
    3. -My prevailing explanation is that I such as the effortlessness of OS7 and the layout of the phone. Its responsive and handles all my message records truly well and I likewise fondness BBM. My company has a BES server and I discover that to be the quickest strategy to keep associated with my primary work.

1. More security of email on BB
    2. Had a Storm 2 and needed upgrade
    3. Wanted BB to work with my PB via bridge
    4. Don't really need apps as I mostly use only email and web work
    5. Don't do computer games
    6. Like a touch screen device-but hated Storm 2 touch screen
    7. Wanted OS 7 as old Storm was now two gen old OS
    8. Wanted OS that BB will support for at least 2 years
    9. Liked larger screen of 9850
    10. Needed phone that Verizon supported
    11. Would never buy cell made by Apple

I'll tell you what made me get the DINC2 over the Torch-Gorilla Glass qHD 4 crawl screen (immaculate size) that self cleans in my pocket when i stroll. This is actualized just by not having any case instituted and no screen defender. Inevitably I pull my phone out of my pocket the screen looks similar to the first time I opened it from the bundling. Not achievable on the 9850. Application specifications on Android, things I just might wish appearing on my Storm2 App World are at present holding up for me in the Market or Amazon App Store.

I concur having 2 Gmail records even now; message has been a non issue switching to Android either. I never utilized BBM ever. Part of the individuals I know with a BB didn't even realize what BBM was. The fitness to send/receive and download documents something greater than like 5MB is great too and the DINC2 likewise has alterable "catches" at the base of the phone, which take after the S2 in that they are flush with the glass, in any case they in addition turn when you turn the phone to scene mode with the goal that they remain upright. Positively cool feature.

I got the torch of the fact that I just utilize a few applications like Facebook, twitter and wordpress. The primary thing however is the message. I am running my particular homepage and message is particularly significant. Come look at my page.

I utilize my phone more as a PDA than an exact phone, and I MUST have some approach to back my coordinator information up to my laptop. With a BB, I could probably do that straight to Outlook. With a Droid, my just current alternative is to transmit my private info and that of every living soul on my contact post, through the fog first. The assessments I've viewed of third gathering applications for straight alternate are shocking. I'm too concerned concerning the conceivability of private data being hacked or sold assuming that its over there an as yet undisclosed place.