Thread: Microphone not working in nokia E51

Microphone not working in nokia E51

I have Nokia E51 mobile phone which I am using from last one year. in my mobile phone suddenly MIC has stopped working. I don’t know what is wrong with the device. is there any way to get fix this issue. if anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Microphone not working in nokia E51

as you have said that in your mobile phone MIC has stopped working and I think it is hardware fault and may be your mobile phone need to be repaired to solve this issue. Before you give you mobile phone for repairing I will suggest you to open the call recorder in your mobile phone. Now after opening the call recorder you have to check whether you are able to record the voice or not. if you are able to record the voice then there is nothing wrong with the MIC in your mobile phone but something else is causing this problem and if you are not able to record the sound then problem is with the MIC of your mobile phone and you have to repair your mobile phone and after repairing the mobile phone your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

I have tried voice recorder in my mobile phone and when I start the voice recorder at first time I get sound properly and after that it has also stopped working. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue,

as you have mentioned that voice recorder is also not getting voice the it means MIC of your mobile phone has damaged and you have to repair you mobile phone. if you have your mobile phone with warrant period then you have to give your mobile to Nokia care.

my mobile phone was not in warranty period so I have repaired my mobile phone in local repair shop and replaced my mic and after that all the things started working fine.