Thread: Unable to answer call in BlackBerry Torch 9860

Unable to answer call in BlackBerry Torch 9860

From last some days I am using BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone and I am experiencing one annoying problem with my mobile phone. now some time when I get call at that time no matter how much time press the call receive button but call doesn’t get recived. is there any problem with hard ware or something else is causing this issue.

Re: Unable to answer call in BlackBerry Torch 9860

The problem which you have mentioned is pointing that it might be a hardware fault but before you anything I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by doing hard reset. I am telling you this because many times doing hard reset can also solves this type of issue. First you have to connect the BlackBerry Torch 9860mobile phone with your computer and after connecting the mobile phone with your computer you have to take the backup of all the data by using the blackberry desktop software. if you don’t blackberry desktop software then you have to download in your computer and then install it. After it will get installed you have to take the backup and after taking the backup do the reset and after resetting the BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone your problem will get solved.

Try above solution and then your problem will get solved.

I have tried to solve this problem by doing the hard reset and after doing the hard reset also I was get the same issue with my mobile phone. I don’t know what is wrong with my mobile phone.

is there any other way to solve this problem

Just visit the blackberry service center and then you have to tell them about the call related issue in your mobile phone and after that will check your mobile phone and then if they find the mobile phone faulty then they will give you new mobile phone.

I will also suggest you the same I was also facing with the camera in my mobile phone. I have tried different solution to fix this issue but after that also I was getting the same problem. Now after that I have contact the black berry service center and they have solved the problem. you should also give mobile to service center.