Thread: unexpected restart of BlackBerry Torch 9860

unexpected restart of BlackBerry Torch 9860

I have purchased BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone and I it worked fine some days and suddenly my mobile phone has started giving me problems. Now sometimes my mobile phone freezes without any reasons and it also restarts unexpectedly. Now please tell me what should I do t solve this issue?

Re: unexpected restart of BlackBerry Torch 9860

If this problem has started after installing any application in your mobile phone then I will suggest you to uninstall the application from your mobile phone and after that check whether it makes any difference or not.

Yes I agree with the above solution many times because of corrupt installation of application our phone started giving problems like this and that is why you have to try to fix this issue by uninstalling the application from your BlackBerry Torch 9860. if you have not installed any application then also same problem is coming then I will suggest you to take the backup of all the data in your computer and after talking the backup of all the data in your computer you have to wipe all the data from your mobile phone and after wiping all the data from your mobile phone you have to check whether you get the same problem or not. if the problem get solved after wiping all the data from your mobile phone then you have to connect mobile again with the computer and then you have to restore the data to your mobile phone.

to wipe the data from your blackberry mobile phone you have to do this steps.
    • first you have to tap on the option icon.
    • after clicking on the option icon you have to select the Security option.
    • now you have to select the Security Wipe.
    • after that tap on the Media Card.
    • after that you have to select the Wipe Data.
    • I hope these steps will help you to solve this issue.

I have tried to solve this problem by wiping the data from my blackberry device and I have not installed any application in my mobile phone. I am disappointed with the blackberry device. is there any way to solve this issue then let me know.

you have said that after wiping the data also same problem is coming with your BlackBerry Torch 9860 and that is why I would like to tell you that you have to do hard reset in your BlackBerry Torch 9860 and after doing the hard reset your problem will get solved.

To hard reset the BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone you have to first connect the mobile phone with computer and then you have to type CMD and then press on ok button. after doing that you have to type cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research In Motion\Apploader and then you have to press enter key. now after doing that you have to type loader.exe /resettofactory and then press enter and then it is done.

thank you for helping me. I have done the hard reset of my mobile by following your given steps and then my mobile phone has started working properly. now my mobile phone is not freezing and not restarting unexpectedly.