Thread: BlackBerry Torch 9860 application support

BlackBerry Torch 9860 application support

I recently get BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone which is very nice device and before that I was using BlackBerry 9650 mobile phone. Now problem is that there are many applications which I am using in my old blackberry is now not available for BlackBerry Torch 9860. Please let me know when we will get applications for my BlackBerry Torch 9860.

Re: BlackBerry Torch 9860 application support

I have gone through your question regarding applications for blackberry and I would like to tell you that in your old Blackberry device you were using old Blackberry operating system and now you are using BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phone in which there is blackberry 7 operating system. Now problem is that the application which you were using old blackberry were designed for that operating system and those application will does not support in new blackberry 7 operating system and that is why you have to wait till applications will get updated according to the new version of the blackberry 7 operating system.

I hope this information will be helpful for you.

yes I am also agree with the above replies and I would like to tell you that there are some applications for the BlackBerry Torch 9860 mobile phones which is updated for new operating system and which is not yet available in the blackberry App World. you can try to search it from Google and then download in your mobile phone and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me I have downloaded one application in my mobile phone and after that when mobile try to install that application at that time my mobile gets stuck on the installation screen and after that I have to restart the mobile phone. is there anything wrong with my mobile phone or something else is causing this issue.

Are you trying to install the application from the blackberry appworld or you are trying to install the application from any third party web site. if you are trying to install the application from third party website then I will suggest you to wait for that application to get updated in blackberry appworld and then after that you have to install the application from the app world and then you will not get any problem.

Are you facing this problem with any specific application or you are getting this problem with all kind of application in your mobile phone? if this problem is coming with all kind of application then problem is with your BlackBerry Torch 9860 and if it with particular application then problem is with the application only.

well I was also experiencing the same problem with my mobile phone and after that I have tried so many solution to fix this issue but none of the solution have made difference. now after that I have tried to solve this problem by resetting my blackberry mobile phone and after resetting my blackberry mobile phone when I tried to install the application at that time it doesn’t give me any problems.

if you are going to reset the blackberry phone then you have to first take the backup of all the data from your Blackberry and then only proceed with the reset process. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

if you want to reset your BlackBerry Torch 9860 device then you have to follow this steps.

• first you have to click on the option from any folder.
    • now after that you have to select the security option and then you have to select the Security Wipe.
    • after that you have to select the things which you have to wipe.
    • you have to also delete the third-party applications.
    • after removing that you have to restart the blackberry device and then check whether your problem get solved or not.

If this trick does not help you to fix this issue then you have to contact he blackberry support and after that they will give you solution regarding this and then your problem will get solved. if you want know anything more then let me know.

I have followed our steps and I have wiped all the data and third party application from my mobile phone and after that I have restarted the mobile phone and after that when I tried to install the application at that time all the problem get solved. thank you for helping me.