Thread: How to remove display indicator "1" from Nokia 701

How to remove display indicator "1" from Nokia 701

Recently I have purchased Nokia 701 mobile phone and this phone is very nice with lots of cool features. I was going though its features and after that I have noticed that in on my screen it is showing “1” number. I don’t know what that is for. Is this any kind of notification or it is any kind of defect and let me know is there any way to remove or hide this?

re: How to remove display indicator "1" from Nokia 701

I have gone through your problem and I would like to first tell you that the 1 number which you are getting in your mobile phone screen is basically indicating you that which network line is activated right now. if you have selected the second line then you will get “2” on your mobile phone screen. Normally this notification does not appear in all device as it is hidden by default and it appears only when user activate second line manually by going in to the setting. If you have changed any setting in your Nokia 701 mobile phone then I will suggest you to go to the setting again in your phone and after that change the settings to its original and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

If you need any more help then let me know.

re: How to remove display indicator "1" from Nokia 701

I was also getting the same thing in my mobile phone also and after that I have checked al the settings but after that also I was getting the same problem with my device. Now after that I thought that there might be some problem with my mobile phone and after that I have contact the Nokia support and they have told me to reset the mobile setting and after that I have reset my mobile phone and then problem get solved.

Re: How to remove display indicator "1" from Nokia 701

Thank you for giving me quick replies. After reading your post I have checked the settings and I didn’t find any settings in my mobile phone and then I have reset my Nokia 701 and then my problem get solved. I really appreciate your help.