Thread: Possible to have multiple iPhone 4S with the same account on IOS5

Possible to have multiple iPhone 4S with the same account on IOS5

Hello friends, so here's the deal. I have an iphone4, the woman has an iPhone4. The two obviously have extremely dissimilar messages and mailboxes. However, together share the same iTunes account, and the similar music synchronized with the two phones. So when the iCloud out, how can we contain our individual separate private cloud photos, messages? But unmoving contribute to the same music? I want to be able to buy a song on iTunes, and make it automatically sync to both my phone and my wife. But, obviously, so messages can be synchronized. Or do you think will not be possible anymore? No doubt this is a common situation is not it?

Re: Possible to have multiple iPhone 4S with the same account on IOS5

I can only imagine that you need to turn off iCloud if you want to avoid everything. All photos iCloud although only come in the photo gallery, the rest is personal to the individual device. However, IMessage contacts, calendars etc all be the same.

You know what? This is an awesome question. Does not affect me, but I imagine it. I think it's something worth looking apple. Undoubtedly, consumers can choose what syncs automatically from now, the clouds, like you can set an iPhone or iPod to sync specific folders in iTunes. I'm starting to think it's the only option. But then you end up sacrificing other features right? I think anyone who uses iCloud to only sync music and nothing else. Or use iCloud to support all your messages and photos, but still have to manually sync music. It would be a little embarrassed when.

I'm sure the next update of iTunes will have a new tab that lets you turn off SYNC iCloud as you can disable the sync with everything else, such as applications, music, videos, etc... I do not use synchronized anyway; I always end up losing something on my iPod in the process. Just do everything by hand and should have no problem.

Hopefully that works the usual way to sync multiple products now works. On my wife's iTunes account synchronization, 2 - IPAD, 2 - iPod touch, 1 - iPhone 4, 2 - and 1 pc - macbook pro, whose music, movies, applications, and books that are specific to each device . So you have iTunes libraries completely different for different devices, or simply select different things to sync? My wife and I both use the same iTunes, and hate the fact that all my music is on your iPhone (which is only about 100 songs that she likes). The only work around I came up with was to make your own playlist and just sync to your phone.