Thread: Pre - order with delivery or pre order with stand in line for iPhone 4S?

Pre - order with delivery or pre order with stand in line for iPhone 4S?

Hello friends, I was thinking to do the order of the new iPhone, but it was having a question with the pre-order of the phone, shall I go with the pre-order with delivery or shall go with pre order with stand in line, or so what it is the best choice to make and also what is the best method to get the phone, so please help me with this. So I want to know about it and also what is the actual method that happens and also if you have advice then you can share with me and also it will be helpful for me. Thank you.

Re: Pre - order with delivery or pre order with stand in line for iPhone 4S?

When you pre order online with the launch of the Verizon in February, I have my phone a day or two early. Moreover, if you stand in line, is not guaranteed to get a phone. If I were at you place, I pre order online.

Standing in line is long, but with all the people at Apple and Apple fans, it's like a big party at the mall at 6 am. Apple also usually makes pretty good coffee and handing out stuff like that. At least in my home Apple do. That a side note is the same Apple store got its Ipad2 René less in the U.S. on the release date. Yes, coffee became Danish and bottled water for both iPad2 iPhone4 and launched here in "my" Apple store.

If you pre-order in a row, you still need to be there all night? I queue for the IPAD 2 (non pre-orders), and it was fun, but not soon enough to get a day, so you think and do the orders.

I am not confident if you pre order, they are able to pick it up at the store. When the pre order, I have it delivered to my house. Just make sure that there is someone at home to sign for it, because it requires not just leave him in the door of his house. Probably not overnight. I pre-ordered my iPhone 4, arrived around 6:00 and was home by 10:30. But to get there at 6:00 am, I was far down the line. But still far ahead of others. And its location can be incorporated, too. The Phoenix region has 4 or 5 Apple stores, so it was not too full to capacity. My sister-in-law in Indy was the only online Apple store for about 9 hours to reach its iPad2.

I preorder the i4 Verizon and got a couple of days before it was in stores, so that took out the hassle of going to a store. Although there were no lines i4 so who knows how to be. Chances are not that many lines, at least not through Verizon.

At the tail certainly adds to the excitement, but I do not think they'll do. Especially since there will be people of AT & T, Verizon, Sprint and all the same as in Apple. I think the last time I had the previous order, they were able to pick a time to pick it wanted to reduce the lines. So you can make it a little easier. If you have never done before, and I would like the experience, give it a whirl.