Thread: Need PC Suite on new Nokia 701

Need PC Suite on new Nokia 701

I buy this New Nokia 701 mobile phone and must say that this mobile phone provide all the necessary features onto it. Now I want to access the internet connections onto the laptop system throw this mobile phone. I know that I need the pc suit software for this task. Then suggest me to do this task. Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Need PC Suite on new Nokia 701

This PC suit software helps to establish the connections between the laptop or any other computing device and your mobile phone. You need to use this and in response this will be work into your system. After connecting the mobile phone to the laptop using USB cable connector, you need to install an suitable PC suit software. Do this task and then see what happen onto it.

I also faced the similar type of problem. in that time, I installed this Nokia PC suit software but it gives problem when I try to do the connections. Then I decided to use an latest PC Suite 7.1.62.1 software onto it. this software has to be work that can be work to solve your problem. try to do this task, and in response this will be solve your problem. I download this software from the official site of the Nokia. You can also use this site and then perform necessary task onto it.

PC suite file manager does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. This is software that works to establish the proper connection with this laptop and the mobile phone. I used a manual for this software installation and the connection purpose. This manual also helps me to do the synchronization task on it. any user who have want to do this task, use the manual of the PC suit software. This helps to you for solving connectivity problem and making synchronization concept.