Thread: Language support in Ice Cream Sandwich

Language support in Ice Cream Sandwich

I am really excited to get the Ice Cream Sandwich, but before that I would like to know what languages it will support for reading and writing. It will be really better if it has large number of language support, which is the only thing which is missing in the current android phones. Actually I don’t have any idea about what languages will the ICS support? Therefore, I thought that I can get an answer for it here. Does anyone have any idea about this? Please, reply.

Re: Language support in Ice Cream Sandwich

I went for route for my iPone because it was the easiest way to use multiple languages in it than to swindling around much. But, now I am planning to buy Samsung Nexus Prime. I am sure it will really be better than my iPhone in terms of specs as most of the android phones are in now days, but the only thing that I found lagging in the android phones is the language support. I hope this will not be in android phones after the ICS release.

Re: Language support in Ice Cream Sandwich

I think Ice cream Sandwich will have the support for almost all the languages so that everyone can use more effectively. I am saying this because, they were getting too many requests for adding different language supports in Android operating systems.