Thread: Toshiba require to update android market app for getting Google movies, said by Google

Toshiba require to update android market app for getting Google movies, said by Google

I have work on the Toshiba's 10-inch Thrive Tablet pc and now I facing problem with this tablet. The problem is that I can’t able to handle the Google movies application. When I discuss this problem with Google service center then they said that this problem is related to Toshiba. They also mention that Toshiba needs to update android market app for getting android movies application. I don’t know what I do? Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Toshiba require to update android market app for getting Google movies, said by Google

Normally this is not happen but if you faced such troubles then personally I recommended to you that use an other troubleshooting technique to solve this problem. This type of problem can be solved using the common solutions. You need to use such kind of technique to solve this problem. try to find the troubleshooting information of this tablet pc. After getting this type of information I hope that the mentioned instructions help to you for solving your problem.

Re: Toshiba require to update android market app for getting Google movies, said by Google

Toshiba Thrive is simple to use and displays extraordinary graphics capabilities. If you faced any application problem with the application of this tablet pc then definitely you need to use an reinstall this application on your android tablet pc. Then try this and see what happen onto it.

You can also try to contact the Toshiba tablet service center. It could be possible that they help to you for solving your complicated troubles. They have some expert team. Expert person definitely help to you for solving your application problem.