Thread: which one is best for buying nokia 701 or sony ericsson ARC S

which one is best for buying nokia 701 or sony ericsson ARC S

I want to buy the smartphone and I have selected some phones from which I am looking for the sony ericsson arc S and nokia 701. I want to buy from this smartphones can any one tell with whom I should go for . help me out to sort this because I am totally confused to whom I should go for.

dkbose Guest

Re: which one is best for buying nokia 701 or sony ericsson ARC S

Now here comes the two smartphones with new features and different companies providing with. So now let start from the nokia 701. This is the latest smartphone from the nokia . This phone consist of good and new features. First of all it comes with new symbian belle , it is the first brightest phone providing with the brightest screen which can be visible in the sunlight. It has good data transfer rate of 14 mbps . it has good battery life. Now we see the sony ericsson xperia arc S features . It works on the android 2.3 operating system (Gingerbread) . It comes with the 8 mp of camera but have no secondary camera . it works on 1.2ghz scorpion processor. The data triansfer rate of the sony xperia arc S is 14 mbps . now if we tally both the phones , I can say that the nokia 701 is much good then the sony ericsson ARC S.

I think it just ridiculous to say that sony ericsson itself carries a good image in technology , and you cannot compare with the nokia phones. Nokia phones are no way better then the sony ericsson . as sony ericsson phones works on the android os which has the reputation of the best os . I don’t think so nokia 701 is better then the sony ericsson ARC S.

I think I will go for the nokia 701 because it has the latest feature and which provide the phone with low price as far as sony ericsson is concerned , I say that the phone comes with the android os but the other features in the phone are not quiet impressive.

When going through the specification of both the phones I see that the nokia 701 has a lot more feature then the sony ericsson ARC S. when we talk about the phone comparing we have to see each and everything in the phone . so lets compare both the phones. nokia 701 has the good display screen with brighter technology which can be visible in the sunlight , it has 3.5’ inch screen with LED-backlit LCD, where as sony also have the same screen size and display but don’t have the brighter screen technology . Nokia 701 camera comes with the 8mp with LED flashlight and the secondary camera with VGA for video calling and sony ericsson camera also comes with the 8 mp and do not have the secondary camera. Nokia 701 comes with the 8GB of internal memory and can upto 32 GB of externally. In sony it has only 1 GB of internal memory and can expand upto 32GB. So now if see these features and compare the phone then I can say that the nokia 701 has best features then the sony ericsson ARC S.

I have the sony xperia smartphone and its best for using when it comes to smartphones. I think nokia smartphones really don’t work against sony .