Thread: Is android Ice Cream Sandwich update available for Google Nexus S 4G

Is android Ice Cream Sandwich update available for Google Nexus S 4G

Hi, I am using Google Nexus S 4G phone In which currently I am running gingerbread but still when I was searching about the android’s newer version I came to know about the one which I have mentioned in the title, but still I am not sure whether it is supported rather compatible with the model I am using.

Is there anybody here having the same mobile and tried this newer update in their model? Please let me know about it.

Re: Is android Ice Cream Sandwich update available for Google Nexus S 4G

I am not sure whether the update is currently available for the phone or not, but still as far as compatibility is concern I can say that for sure as the device will surely support this newer version in the mobile because as it is the phone from the google only.

I am pretty agree with the above user as the update will surely compatible with the phone but still you should wait for sometime till some precise information comes out for the phone and the android update.

have you tried to search the same through your phone? If not then I would like to suggest you that you should try to make search through the phone itself as there is a option called either “software update” or “firmware update”.

After tapping that you’ll get idea whether the update is still available or not.

I think you should try to confirm the same from the support center, because according to me the information on the websites are sometime not legitimate and it might be possible that you try to update it and which is actually not available for the phone.

So at this moment you should try to confirm from the service center, in fact you can contact them whenever you want to.

I was also wondering as when the update is going to be attainable because I am quite eager to have this update on my phone.

Anyways thanks for the above suggestion.

see I would like to recommend you that you should attempt to keep visiting the google for the availability of the newer versions availability.

Or simply you can keep and alert as well which is also provided by the google itself which will notify you each and every latest talks about the same.