Thread: will they provide camera for the upcoming kindle fire

will they provide camera for the upcoming kindle fire

My question is that I am having the kindle fire tab , the performance and the features are perfect for the kindle fire but they lack in one of the feature is the camera. So what do you think what will be the camera resolution for the upcoming kindle fire. I think it should be something around 3 to 5 mp. What do you expect it should be.

Re: will they provide camera for the upcoming kindle fire

According to me as it is specially designed for the ebook reader . I think for that reason they have not built camera for this kindle fire phone . and if they are thinking of having a camera in their upcoming kindle fire then I think they should have both sided camera with dual LED lights.

I guess there is no use of having the camera in kindle fire as it looks good without having cameras . And as far as camera is concerned I think it will be just a waste having camera as keeping in mind they have designed specially for ebook reader . now tell me what will be the use of cameras in ebook readers as people will prefer for documentation reading or any sort of reading books . kindle fire specially is emphasized for ebooks , so I think people will have book libraries in it rather having photos and videos in it .

If people want to read ebooks then they can even try buying other tab pc and have the ebooks in it. So what it the difference between the kindle fire and other tab because you can read the ebooks with the other tab also like ipad and Samsung which provides better screen resolution through which you can read ebooks more better . And this tab also features with the camera which has high resolution and have both sided camera and store many photos and videos . I think kindle fire also should come with the camera in its upcoming version which will put an additional feature for the tab . And the camera should also come up with LED flash and HD photos and video recording with high camera resolution from 3 to 5 mp. I expect this from the upcoming tab of amazon kindle fire.

Actually this people have specially designed tab for ebook readers so I think not giving the camera for kindle fire is the best thing. And I think it may be the only used for storing ebooks and will have more space for the ebook libraries and providing with the camera will provide only storing with the photos and videos whch will unnecessary use your space.