Thread: Outlook 2007 and Gmail not working with Motorola Electrify

Outlook 2007 and Gmail not working with Motorola Electrify

I have seen that with my phone I am not able to map or work properly using the gmail and outlook 2007. So that’s what I am saying here. I have seen these problems coming with phone numbers that have text also with them. so that’s what I am saying here, I don’t want them to have that source in it at all. When I sometimes write letter and number while making a note they do not get recognized at all and also there is no separation of letters as well as numbers in it. that’s what the issue is. So can you all please tell me what can be the problem here. I found this problem unique and also never has been discussed about this before. So that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all on the same. please do reply accordingly over here.

Re: Outlook 2007 and Gmail not working with Motorola Electrify

Quote Originally Posted by Gurjari View Post
    I have seen that with my phone I am not able to map or work properly using the gmail and outlook 2007. So that’s what I am saying here. I have seen these problems coming with phone numbers that have text also with them. so that’s what I am saying here, I don’t want them to have that source in it at all. When I sometimes write letter and number while making a note they do not get recognized at all and also there is no separation of letters as well as numbers in it. that’s what the issue is. So can you all please tell me what can be the problem here. I found this problem unique and also never has been discussed about this before. So that’s the reason why I am asking this question with you all on the same. please do reply accordingly over here.
    As such I am not able to understand the problem totally that’s what the main issue is as of now. So I would ask you to please be more specific on what you have said and then only I may be getting an answer. See if it is a sync issue then let me know you can turn on the auto sync option on the phone and everything will get sorted out. So do as what I have said here and also from next time be specific on what are you saying here, that will be more helpful.

Can’t you find a ignore letter text option at the top where with the help of that you can avoid that, so that’s what you should be doing here. I hope you have understood what I am saying here. I have seen that feature in my Samsung I700 and hence I am telling you that it will be there in the phone. so that’s what I want to say here. Anything else you want to know then please do feel free to ask here.

CompanionLink Software is a good tool that you can check out and hence I think that it is the best tool that you can look out for syncing the android phone with the outlook program. I don’t know what problems are you getting wit the gmail and all. So that’s what I am making you cautious about. Do have a good look at the same. so I hope you have got the necessary answers for whatever you were looking for, that’s it from my side for you.