Thread: Is there a Remote Wipe functionality available in MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY?

Is there a Remote Wipe functionality available in MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY?

I don’t know if this feature is actually available in this Smartphone. I have just got this Smartphone and I don’t know if this feature will be working in this Smartphone or not. Are there any third party apps available that will work readily with the MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY, if you all do have any idea about the same then do notify me about the same? It would be better if you all can give me some replies on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Waiting for the appropriate replies from you all on the same.

Re: Is there a Remote Wipe functionality available in MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY?

Quote Originally Posted by Björn View Post
    I don’t know if this feature is actually available in this Smartphone. I have just got this Smartphone and I don’t know if this feature will be working in this Smartphone or not. Are there any third party apps available that will work readily with the MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY, if you all do have any idea about the same then do notify me about the same? It would be better if you all can give me some replies on the same. so that’s what I am saying here. Waiting for the appropriate replies from you all on the same.
    I don’t know if this feature is actually there or not in the game. so that’s why I am saying that it will be better if anyone who is having this phone will be having a upper edge of answering this question. While I can answer out a remote wipe application that is there in the android market and the name of the application is Android Lost. It is a free application and it is available in android market. you can check it out from there only. So do have a check and let me know if that was useful for you.

It is not a good application I have tried in my S2 and it is not a good application, it is always better to try out with the paid applications that will be made available in android market and one such popular application that I know is SmrtGuard by SmartGuard. It is the best tool for the Remote Wipe functionality. You will like it for sure, so go ahead and check out the piece I am sure that you will be impressed with it. so that’s it from my side for you all. I hope I have answered out the necessary question of yours and anything else that you need to know then do let me know about it as soon as possible.

Remote wipe functionality does work well with the MOTOROLA ELECTRIFY. You can make use of the Motoblur that will give you more information on the same, that’s what I am saying here. I think Motoblur has all this features inbuilt so you can check out that.

I am using seekdroid app in my Motorola phone and it is a very popular application that I have checked in Amazon plus it is a free application that was made available there. I don’t know if it is made free available now. You should have a check about the same. since the application is very much popular among the moto users and hence that’s the reason why I am asking you all to have a check about the same. That’s it from my side for you all.

I don’t know if Microsoft Exchange can be used with it. well anyone who has made use of out of the box applications like Exchange and Activesync then they should have a check about the same, that’s what I think here. so that’s what I want to say here. I am very much interested to know about the same, so that’s the reason I am asking you all. Yes Remote Wipe is a very complex application that I have seen here and hence to make it run properly is itself a task on its own. So answer out my questions guys whether exchange would do anything good for us or no?

Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    I don’t know if Microsoft Exchange can be used with it. well anyone who has made use of out of the box applications like Exchange and Activesync then they should have a check about the same, that’s what I think here. so that’s what I want to say here. I am very much interested to know about the same, so that’s the reason I am asking you all. Yes Remote Wipe is a very complex application that I have seen here and hence to make it run properly is itself a task on its own. So answer out my questions guys whether exchange would do anything good for us or no?
    As such I would say that it is not advisable to go with exchange and all, that’s what I think here. Since their compatibility with the android phones is not worth at all, that’s what I feel. So I would say that you continue with the applications that are listed down at the top and you will be getting the necessary answer for the questions that you were looking for. As of now don’t try with exchange and all. that’s it.