Thread: While connecting to websites Toshiba Thrive Laptop should not look like mobile device

While connecting to websites Toshiba Thrive Laptop should not look like mobile device

By what means would I be able to join to a network site without looking like a mobile device? Case in point, head over to eBay and you get a screen arranged for a mobile phone. This is not a wireless and can effectively handle the standard websites. Head off to the Gmail net interface and again you get a screen arranged for a wireless which tries not to have the sum total of the usefulness of the full network interface. Regardless there might as well be an alternative regarding how your wish the device to put forth itself to network sites. Are there alternate browsers that will tackle this situation?

Re: While connecting to websites Toshiba Thrive Laptop should not look like mobile device

The least demanding method is to utilize a decent program like Dolphin HD or Dolphin Pad. So get Dolphin program HD. Download the put-on desktop in mobile switcher. You would be able to switch over and over again as needed

Re: While connecting to websites Toshiba Thrive Laptop should not look like mobile device

In the browser, sort in about: debug on the location bar, then hit profit, then click for the bars square on the exact beat of the right of the screen, and select settings. Then debug, then a string then desktop works amazing. I was pulling my hair out attempting to log into my link outfit's web site, it continued utilizing the mobile page

Since you haven't downloaded any keyboards, or assuming that you did, hit the settings symbol, then dialect and include, then scroll down to keyboard. This is the just put I know of where you set up any keyboards. I haven't updated anything there on mine nor downloaded any keyboards, so in the event that you require the fundamental settings following you play there a while and it still won't work I'll attempt to duplicate what I have in there.

It looks similar to the default on this site when In desktop mode drops in words as ' rich message' I switched to html and now its working fine. A debt of gratitude is in order regarding the assistance. I favor the joining of the default browser with the entire OS, as opposed to any of the third gathering programs I've attempted.

I attempted alternate programs but had situations with the sum total of them. As I even now reported Dolphin was fine with the expectation that you never would have done well to drop in words. The keyboard never headed up. This shows a true blue absence of QA and makes me consider what different situations are holding up to surface. Musical show appeared to work fine but utilized its particular bookmark framework so things similar to the Bookmark Widget didn't work. Skyfire crashed 5 times in the first 30 minutes.